punishment game or not

A/n

This will be divided into to parts junsoe's part and (m/n)'s parts and this will be the first smut i do so plz if its bad I'll try to get better. (M/n) part will be first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was sitting in the corner of the basement,in the dark,all alone. My poor friend was dragged away while im about to go through hell. What did jin mean by my punishment. I was confused and scared. Footsteps could be heard and i was preying to god that they where going up.
   Yet it happened to just be my luck when they got loud. Trying to hide within the dark of the room the footstep stopped. Silent i was really tried of it. The door opened slowly revealing jimin.

Jimin prospective

We where all deciding who'd punish him first. We all keep fighting about till tea shout out no where.
   " hey lets draw stick the one with shorter end will do it!"

   Nodding we all found the deciding sticks. Sweat ran down as it was my turn quickly grabbing my stick i jumped up and down in excitement.
  "Wow who would have thought the shortest member would have gotten the shorter stick." jungkook chipped.
    I glared at him nowing he was jealous and didnt want to take my anger out on ( m/n).
"Its like they where meant to be." tae joined causing everyone to laugh.

  "Yah! I am right here you know" i practical screamed at the which only mad them laugh more. Sorry (m/n) but im not gonna be gentle at all now.
Marching to where a "pet" was hold captive i open the door to see him hiding in the corner. He was trembling and it turned me on. Grabbing his hand i gently lead him to my room trying to show him it was ok.
  He seemed to chill a little bit but i noticed how his head snapped to yoongi's room. Stopping in my track i noticed how dead silent it was. I chuckled at this continuing to walk. Now that we where in my room i changed my aura to more lustful than anything. With that i tackled him onto my bed marking his neck as mine.

(M/n)

I thought that we could talk this out. I thought he was different from jin. I should have known better. So lost in my thoughts i didn't realize the type of stare jimin was giving me until i was right under him. I was frozen in place i didn't know what to do in this type of situation.
   Still at a lost of word he started to mark my neck. Was this wrong was it wrong that i wasn't trying to stop him. It felt so....good. I started moaning when he bit me in one spot. He looked me in the eyes smirking as if he was reading me as a open book or imaging what i look like nude.

   Smashing his soft lips into mine i didn't hesitate to kiss back. He kissed with lots of desire but some bit of love. Wrapping my hand around his neck he start tracking his finger around my figure searching for my manhood. Finding it he palmed me with Force causing me to gasp are genital kissed becoming a battle of over power dominates which now who won. After a long make out i laid painting on my smooch.
  Wrong thing to do
   Felling my clothes moving of i me i didn't want to stop it. It was to hot for me to think but my crock was hard it wanted no it desire something along with the rest of my body. Not noticing my body was pulled up with hands around my waist. Was it pleasure but what could give my body pleasu-. Not even finishing something harsh was in me going farther and farther into my ass.

   It hurt pain was only felt that and jimin's pulsing crock. He gave me no time to adjust his thrust going slowly so i could take all of him in.
"F-faster"
    With one word the room was filled with skin slapping against each other, moaning and sometimes words. He pounded me like there was no tomorrow with small little moan that came out.so close to climates even more when jimin wrapped his hand are my dick moving his hand with his thrusts. At the last moment jimin cum inside with out warning he's seed spreading as he rides is orgasm out. Whining at the felling of no longer inside he move to his night stand grabbing a box of adult toys.

  My eyes felt heavy but i need to cum still so i slowly touched myself when a pair of hands stop me.
"Sorry babe,but your not allowed to touch your self when im here.'

  My ass still facing him he forceful pushed a butt plug in me. It was over thought soon a crock ring was around my crock. Jimin sat in a chair commanding to crawl over to him which i did. His smirk never fading he points to his already hard member. This was my first time so i started off small with kitten licks before taking him whole surprisingly i didn't gag.
   Bobbing my head up and down on him i could beautiful moans leave his lips. His grip on my hair tighten forcing me to go all the way down till i was deep throating him. Something moved inside of me which was just jimin thrusting the butt plug in and out of me. A moaned around him which i guess sent vibrations into him cus now instead of me giving him a blow job he was fucking me in the mouth. Picking up the past each time.

  The rushing cum was once again still in me but a new batch that was warm and sticky. Swallowing it all i was carried me to the bed. Looking up is see that jimin was riding me now. I look to my side to see the crock ring off.  Looking back at jimin his lips parted only a little hands on my baer chest as he slammed onto me his insides soft and warm around me. 
  My desire to fuck him kicked in. My hand on jimins waists pushed him down onto me. His moans where sweat i liked them. My thrust so became sloppy as i clutch around him his walls doing the same. Jimin out off me as white liquid poured out. Jimin was say something but i blacked out not caring anymore.