lust my ass

I woke up from the hell of dream i was in. Every thing hurt it felt like the day i first woke up in this whole mess. You how people say with hope you can get any a if you dream about it it will come true welp not in my case. Its hopeless i minds well give in to what those fuck boys want. I sighed in frustration only hope that if things could get any worse i could see my best friend, to hold them again to know if there ok.
"It's always cold down here"
.
.
What felt like years was actually any a few months. Maybe this was the sixth i can't remember i lost count along time ago. The boys would come down to feed me the basement had more stuff in it now. By now it seemed like a normal room. If things would stay like this then im fine with it i guess. Its kinda lonely and sad tho. Yoongi still hates me and treats me like the dog they want me to be. He started calling me a slut and everything. But i cant blame the guy after i while it came clear that junsoe was most likely dead and yoongi was take it out on me for what i caused. The TV was on some cartoons named tom and jerry was on it's really funny in my opinion.
" ya know tv will rotate ur brain"
( i don't believe that lie)
That voice
The one
And only
Min yoongi
Yay
"How may i help-" "  don't fuck talk you slut" as yoongi wished i said nothing more. What could i say any way 'sorry for killing my friend that also happen to be your boyfriend' ya right.
"Come you dick" i was just about as where but remember i shouldn't talk.
The air between me and him was so tense it cut through anything that tried to past it.
As we made our way into the living area of the dorm the tv was on and the smell of food was in the air. Homemade sweats if i was corrected.
" jungkook and tae are waiting up stairs for you"yoongi say as he placed himself on the couch not giving me the time or day to care about. So i sighed walking my way up more stair becoming less tense until one last would left the mans mouth.
" you'll know what room they are in when you hear moaning" nodding my head i finally left and made my way to the room

Suga's view

Junsoe was gone he left with out a trace. Everything felt so bad but so good at the same time. Turning the tv down i heard what could only be the younger's room open and close since no one else was home. Namjoon was at the studio, J-hope was at dance practice, jimin shopping for clothes and jin with him. The couch had sucked deeper as a little more weight was add.
" what i miss yoongi hyung"
"Ah nothin much my lil puppy"
"Who where you talking to" i toke time to think about the no important toy of ours. I shrugged my shoulders not caring opening my mouth for the sweat taste to come in contact with my tongue.
"Well then no chocolate for you kitty"
Upset a little i glad the younger before me and tackled him with kisses. His sweet giggles feeling my ears. All thought he doesn't remember the past he'll never forget us. I'll make sure he'll only think of me. My sweet little junsoe.

Your view
Walking in the halls i heard a voice but since food was being cooked it must had been jin. The topic was washed away when the sounds of moaning came. The sounds were sharp like a knife as it hit me wrapping its never ending sound was around my head. I mustered the power to knock on the door. Nothing happened for ten seconds and i was just about to leave when i was pulled into the room.
" OMG WHAT ARE YOU TWO- GET SOME CLOTHES ON" i covered was eyes wishing bleach was with me. How could some one be so well hu- nope no dirty thoughts must be pure as i can still be. Although jimin was pretty huge too.
" why would we put clothes on its to hot for that" the bunny of the group whined a little.
"WELL NO DIP YOUR WERE DOING WHATEVER YO-" " we were fucking" tae explained with no hesitation
" i was so close to taetae i wanna cum so bad but now the mood is gone"
"Yah i know how you feel just need one more thrust and I'd be good"
As the to talk about the time together i slowly backed away hoping to get out of this mess.
"So (M/N) how are you gonna make it up to us" v smirked
Jungkook snaked his arms around my waist nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. The fact that they where so close to me i could feel how horny and needy they where. They particle were graining themselves on me.
"W-what do you mean"
"Don't worry we'll take it nice and slow for you"
"You'll be drowned in pleasure in no time baby boy"

A/N note
Hi i know its been a while but im good things are still pretty bad but i do what i somewhat like to do for your smile and happiness makes me happy bye bye~