The past is past

Six months ago

Yoongi's view

"Again hyung like wants up with you?"- jimin
" i don't know what you mean make it a little clearer." - yoongi
" How many weeks have you done this now two three?" - taehyung
" why should you care."- yoongi
" cause we don't need hi-"-jungkook
"Shut the fuck up jungkook."-yoongi
" hey language yoongi!"- jin
"How can any of you be human he's your friend and you say you care yet you never show it. You say he's not important. You say i shouldn't care. That i should move on. Well i cant and i wont."
"Hyung." - rm
"Hyung!" -jhope
.
.
.
They don't understand none of them do.
After walk for a few minutes yoongi enter a lovely store that sells flower and gift for the ill or for those who are in the hospital.They sell sweets get well cards balloons with cuddly stuff.
Looking around i see a get well card with a few animals on it. When i grabbed it a bts get well card was underneath it. My face sicked and twisted in the most unhappiest way. People wouldn't see thought cause of the mask i have to wear nowing im suga of bts. "Oops that's suppose to be in the b section." i look over to see the girl i always meet here. She very kind and nice and would be somewhat of my ideal type but i don't trust her for a few reasons. The smell around her. Its the smell of smoke mixed with sex is something i always pick up. Not to mention the look in her eyes she gives me. Lust is kinda written all over her face. Pulse the short skirts she has on all the time and revealing top."so what brings you here again cutie"
"My boyfriend is in the hospital still so im visiting him again"
"Ya know if you want i can always keep you company while you wait for him to recover."
"No thanks."
"Why not"
" i dont like sluts or one night stands"
"Who said it had to be one night"
"Jisoo what did i tell you about flirting with the costumers"
"Call me"
As the girl walked by the paper she some how had time to write out and put it in my hand with out me noticing i paid for my stuff. When i left the sweet little building i torn the paper up made my way to the hospital. On the street some people would whisper about if i was me and stuff like that. When some fans realized lets just say it wasn't a easy trip for me.
" yoongi right"
" yes noona"
" junsoe is wait for you"
"Thank you"
I went into the elevator pressing the button on the floor he was on.
399
401
403
405
407
409
I opened the door knowing he always wake up around this time.
The window was opened a small breeze blew in as the sun hit his face. Petals of the different flower i bought for him danced it the wind. I truly beautiful sight.
"Oh hi yoongi hyung"
"Hey junsoe how do you feel the nurse are treating you right"
"Yes"
"I got your favorite i hope you still like it though"
"T-thanks"
It would be like this for the time i was with him. Its been two months now and he is still doing the same thing. Last week word broke out about me visiting someone so its been hard on me then ever. With our busy life style and concerts i don't had time to stay with him any longer than ten minutes.
"Umm...hyung...may i ask a question"
"Sure and no need to be so formal junsoeie"
"Why"
"Why what"
"You always come here im not that important and i don't even know you so why"
"Well a lot has happened we did know each other but you for got and i love you so much that even if you didn't remember i still wanted to be here with you that's why"
"Yoongi?"
"Hmm"
"Can i call you a kitty"
"Yes my little puppy"

Present time and day

"Wait all of you are leaving"
"No me and jungkook aren't"
" so shorty and pig are going shopping"
"GOD is going to the studio"
(GOD= god of destruction)
"And hosuck went already to dance"
"Yes and watch it yoongi"
"Great who's gonna feed that brat"
"Well me and jungkook did yesterday so were gonna play some games"
"That leaves you yoongi"
"Great"
"Hey jungkook you think junsoe wants to play"
"We could always go ask him"
" nope get ur asses upstairs now you have a toy already you need somethin go ask him"
"Fine yoongi~"
"Go get him for us then"
Why am i the one that always have to go get this shity brat.
"Ya know tv will rotate your brain"
He stared at me before opening his mouth to man up and speak to me."How can i hel-"" don't talk slut