acceptance

.
.
.
.
"J-junsoe" yoongi voice was so fargial so broken as if he was read to end everything. Before anything happened yoongi was sobbing while hold my only true best friend in his arms.
"Somebody please call the ambulance."
.
.
.
.
What could i do my friend is hurt because of me i did this to them. They cant doe yet please just....just move. Many thought rushed past my head. "you did this"
"If it weren't for you he'd still be here "
"No its not my fault"
"Your to blame"
" what right did you have to do this to him"
"Killer"
"Murder"
.
B-but its not my fault i-i didn't mean for this to happen.

Yoongi was holding me by the collar of my shirt yelling and crying but i didn't know how to respond its my fault only tears made their way down my face. Yoongi looked pathetic. On his knees crying over some he never truly loved or was that the angry of what they were doing to me. I hate it all.

"Fuck you."
"What?"
" you heard me u bitch you did this get the fuck away i hate you." i stared at him ready to finally take my anger out but something caught my attention. It was small be i had seen it the movement form his body. I blotted for my friend shaking him. Small groans could be heard so i shook harder until. "Five more minutes" i sighed in relief.  I turned around to say something smug to yoongi only to be punched out of the blue.

"You're gonna be sorry for the shit you pulled today"

.
.
.
A/n sorry i finally update after all this time even tho i said I'd do it more often but last day of school is tomorrow but worst part is I'm grounded so if i wanna update pray i don't get caught also sorry for it being so short
Bye bye😜