final fantasy

I see no evil i hear no evil i speak no evil. The word of which i was told at a young age was nothing but my pain. Their will always be evil in this world. It up to us if we want to join it. Eomma,appa,noona, can anyone save me. Want seem so real only faded away. The closer i got to it well the more it just moved away. I cant remember the happiest day of my childhood. The only thing i remember was the night. I lost everything i still cant remember much. I had a family that worshiped god. They believe that if the children now were blinded to all evil they could truly be saved. But it all went wrong i was the child of the end. No one knew how to cure me. So everyday appa left me behind while the good me repeated the words " i speak no evil i hear no evil i see no evil" they would say it everyday for hour.  I was finally ready to die. I ran for home not home till past midnight. The place where i could be free and happy to be well me.

Nightmares remember the came back to kick you in the ass

Your prov.

"Wake up you cant lay here all day"
" what a disappointment i cant believe your my son"
" the evil one has him now  appa shall we leave"
.
.
.
" don't listen i still think your good"
My hands started to feel the land before me. The wetness of it mad me cold. The beaming light of the sun called as if the morning was just waking it felt nice. I awake to see my home town nothing more nothing less. The church was in the center as the bell ranged. I turn to my side as i shaw the young me running down hill. So i followed of course not knowing what to do. The beauty of this place all came back to me. The ladies and gentlemen of the church song with pride. I could help but to fell pain as children stand before the town ready to be judged. Those who were not approached by the child of the heavens was casted away. I watch my self i remember how little faith the town's people had in me.
" that child will never get in"
"Come no he always late so of course he'll be casted away"
' shut up' 'shut up you don't know what you are saying'
As young me waited my past family seemed to be filled with sadness and disappointment. I tried to reach out to my self but it all faded to black. The room had changed into a maze so i continue circling with nothing but my feel paralyzing agony. The voice of sodding continue to grow with each step i take. And slowly i forget who i was uncertainty but now i know in my mind that i cant break free. Yet i feel as if im spilling through cracks of a dark eternity . The maze had final came to a stop i a appeared back to were i started. Laying on the ground.
" so finally came back i see"
'huh who the fuck are you'
" what cat got your tongue or did you now just find out you cant talk in this world"
' what in the hell is this kid where Im i come to think of it again'
" do you like this place i made it just for you"
'really and what do you mean by made?'
" oh by the way my name is minyu nice to meet you again"
What seemed like hour of us talking made me feel as if i know this kid for ever. He always seemed to now what i was thing. The peace i hand with remind me of some one but i forgot who
" ₩@k€ μp (M/Ω)"
That voice i know that voice. I shot up running toward it the genital voice i missed so much i wanted to be in the embrace of the owner.
" if you...you leave now...you cant come back"
'so its fine by me'
" i wont let you forget about me again"
'stay away for me' the boy was faster than i thought as he tackled me rolling down hill untill i fell under him.
" why cant you just stay with me"
' i dont belong where here is'
" im apart of you ya know i wanna to be loved i wanna leave the past"
' but you are the past'
" but you need me i need you"
' no you dont why do you think so'
" i am yu your sin your fallen angle i wish i was better in the past"
" you to are a link to the second"
"The evil world of which we live in i no longer want nothing to do"
' what are you talking about what's happing' the world all started to fade to black slowly. The boy started to say a few word but it was not clear.
' can you tell who you are can tell me where am i've forgotten see i've forgotten if i can if i open up my eyes there'd be no more going back 'cause i throw it all away and it all will fade to black'.