how i got here

"Hyung." junsoe whined for suga's attention but at his attempts only earned him small glaces and smirks.
I felt a weird knot in my stomach. Not because of the two but because i was in a room with six hot guys smiling or smirking at me. By now i was sure i was a bright cherry.
   " hey jin hyung lets do something!" junsoe finally gave up on earning his so called boyfriend's attention.
    "Like what?" jin ask in his curiosity
"Let get drinks....i'll pay."
   "Sure." with that answer i was about to leave. I mean we played a few games but i knew i was out of their league.
   " yah! (M/n) where are u going." i was quickly dragged to a white van. Yet i didnt scream nowing how the hand belong to.
"Lets get drunk!!!" all the boy seemed to be pretty happy. I smiled at this they truly look better when they smile. Until my eyes laid upon worried eyes. Junsoe eyes he seemed scared.  The type of scared a bunny would have which is neve good on him. He hate when he looks this way it only make people what to scare or teas him more.

After we finally made it to our destination everyone whet to either dance or go get a drink

After we finally made it to our destination everyone whet to either dance or go get a drink. My first time at a bar with junsoeie and i thought he was innocent. I only had two before i could feel it so i stop and looked for the others suga and junsoe making out,.....check the maknae line dancing check jin and jhope talking check....wheres rm-
   "You ok?" two pairs of hands wrap around my waist. I wasn't worried knowing its rapmonster but i have put up a better grad.
"Yea why do you ask?"
    "You seemed worried."
"Only a little....but its ok."
  "Wanna tal-" i quickly cut him off knowing what he was going to say and explained. He seemed to know how i felt. Knowing my best friend hid the most hugest thing and didnt tell me.
   "You should talk to him (m/n) its only right." rm's smile was prefected with his cute dimples but even without them he'd still be a master piece.
"Okay."
I slowly make my way to where suga and junsoe was last seen. On the couch in the corner i see suga and gain the cougar to talk to him.
  " umm.....suga?" he looked at me with eyes that could kill but then softens when he realised who i was.
"You can call me by my name you know we're all friends here." he smiles .
  "I just wanted to talk to junsoe about something." he was confused at first but laughed and had me a drink. I declined it at first but then the aura change dramatically so i started to drink it.
  "Ah see was that so simple." i become light head and collapsed knowing he or someone did something to my drink. As everything faded out i see eight figures standing over me. Whispering. I could take much longer be for blacking out.

 I could take much longer be for blacking out

present day

3rd prospective

As yoongi ran down the step to the basement he noticed that (m/n) was up and discuss with him self to let him out. (M/n) still not knowing what was going on stares at his best friend boyfriend opening his mouth. But no words came out. The door opened and yoongi walked away letting (m/n)  have the choice to stay or leave with him. Yoongi runs up stairs to the room all the boys had been in tell everyone he was up. Grins had spread arcoss their faces. Now that their toy was up they wanted to have fun.