I wasn't thinking

One days earlier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[M/n] prospective

The sound of my alarm was going off and of course because i shared a room with my hyung he started shaking me.

"(M/n) wake up we have to go!" he said in a whining voice. It doesn't matter to me i could always take the bus. In the in though a car is faster. I hoped up and quickly ran int to the shower nowing my noona would take all day.

"Appa emmeonie (m/n) is taking to long!" speak of the devil. Banging was heard on the door and i grew very heartless yet i'd never snap on my noon she's to much of a-
" (m/n) min yu so help me if u don't get out i'll ruin your life!" not even a few seconds i was out the bathroom running down stairs grabing my bags and breakfast.
"Have a good day sweetie!"
"You too eomma!!" my voice muffled cause of the toast in my mouth. I went into the car with junsoe already wanting for me with my hyung.
" ah! Finally!" junsoe said as if he seen a angel.
"Geez i wasnt that long." small laughter and giggles filled the car as we drove to school

~~~~time skip by chim chim's cuteness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With what seemed like a long day was quite short. It was another day when everyone's eyes where on me but today no one seemed to no i exist. To them i was now just another face in the crowd.
"(M/n)ie hyung." ah yet one person still loves me. Turning around nowing that voice i smile my pain slowly fleeting.
"Jonsoeie-kun." the name i gave him when we first meet made his eyes sparkle.
We talked as we walked home neither of us wanting to ride the bus. Soon he informed me on a party.
"Pass."i say on point when it left his mouth leave him like a fish out of water. Kind of cute but he quickly snapped back.
"What Why not you never wanna go any where with me anymore why." tears threaten to fall from his eyes yet only anger rolled off his tongue.
"Come on you now i dont like parties."
"But."
"And even since you got a boyfriend i haven't been able to hang out with you." he sighed in defeat but grinned with a back up plan.
  "Come on i already brought us tickets so you have to now." i sighed but hugged him. When i got home he told me everything i need to know to get ready for tonight. Looking at the clock i had about three an a have hours so i watch a movie and did my homework.

~~~~~ 6:30 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was eating dinner and had almost forgotten about the party. Until a rosey brown boy i know had texted me say he be there in thirty minutes.
......BANG!!!
A loud crash was heard as a slammed my door shut looking though all my cloths. I decided to to wear this

Running back down i was stopped by my eomma

Running back down i was stopped by my eomma. We stared each other down wondering what the other was doing. I was just about to speak when
The door went off. Silent fill the room then yuki open the door.
  " what to u so long (m/n)." junsoe whinnied. He was quite childish looking if i say so.

 He was quite childish looking if i say so

He looked very childish indeed. I giggled at this which made him smile.
" hello miss and mister yu and ......yuki." laying eyes on my noona mad his aura change completely. It sent chills down my spine.
"J-junsoe what are u doing here!" eomma was now full happy.
   " i came for ur son where going to a concert." his smile had came crawling back.
    "I thought you said a party."
"well it kinda is."
   "No it isn't."
"What concert." yuki was no randomly into our life again. Her voice made his bitter and less sweat.
" b-...."
" BTS" she strated dancing happily as if she was coming with us
  " eomma can i go please."
Junsoe eyes where filled with hatred.
" yes"
.
.
.
.
.
That one word end out fait life was truly over. She only like them for their looks and never heard one of their songs. We arrived and separated our self for my noona. Thank god. We had v.i.p tickets and we're so ready. I wish this would go on for ever

~~~~~~ end of concert~~~~~~~

Finally i was gonna meet bts in person with junsoe yet he did seem nervous at all. We opened a door and there they where all seven of them in all their glory.
   " junsoeie!"
What my mind froze as all them gave my best friend a hug. Using the nickname i gave him.
  " so this is (m/n) what a cutie." my head spanned to the one and only namjoon. T-their leader just c-called me cute.
" well yea i did and their leader has a name cutie" he giggled cause me to realize i said that out loud. By now my face must had been a cherry.
  " not as cute as my junsoeie"
My head so lays upon suga and jungkook both looking like they where ready to kill each other. I fixed my eyes upon junsoe confusion all over me.
  "S-surprise" he laughed nervously as cold sweat ran down is face.