PART 11...

"Andddddddd CUT!" Yelled the director as we finished our short scene. I walked over to Louis to continue our conversation from earlier, "So Hynes you want to tell me why you left the hickeys?" You asked him as you sat beside him.
"Why not?? They suit you." He says while smirking.
"Seriously dude..." you said while furrowing your eyebrows.
"Well that and the fact that I want you to be mine forever." He said while hanging his head.
"Well that's fine with me because I want to be with you forever" you said before kissing his cheek and walking away.

3 HOURS LATER*****
We finished filming early so we decided to go to the beach, even though it was bloody freezing. So we went home to get some swimmers and go. Louis and I were the only ones that went in because Malina and Dylan were "too cold".

Instagram...
Louis Hynes Posted a Photo!

Louis.hynes Swimming in Vancouver was a mistake 📷:y/n :)
TAGGED- @y/n
COMMENTS

Y/n- i think I have hypothermia now!!
Malinaweissmam- bitch I told you guys not to go in but you didn't listen smh!!
Username1-damn that bod!
Dylan.kingwell- you two need to stick to our advice yeah? @louis.hynes @y/n
> Yeahh nahhhhh

Y/NS POV********

I was sat underneath a blanket on the couch with some hot chocolate but I was still freezing. 'Damn I shouldn't have swam with Louis' I thought to myself as I tried to warm up some more. Then Louis walked in and saw me shivering so he asked :
"Hey babe, do you want me to snuggle with you to make you warm?" You nodded and he came under the blanket with you. You put your drink in the table before resting your head onto his chest and wrapping your arms around him, he snaked his arms around your waist a and pulled you in closer. After about 5 minutes your eye lids were getting heavy and you eventually fell asleep.

Instagram...

Malinaweissman just posted!

Malinaweissman- when you come down stairs and see them both sleeping together

Tagged: @louis.hynes. @y/n

Dylan.kingwell- I think we may need to move out soon mal...
User1- are they together?!?! I SHIP IT
User2- Ewww she's ugly leave her!!!
Malinaweissman- ummmm biatch where @user2
Louis.hynes- when did you even take this????
Y/n- he was keeping me warm what can I say 🤗
Dylan.kingwell- are you sure that was it ?? 🤔😏
Y/n- shut up Dyl-do