Happy Birthday!!!!

Ae Sook's POV

"Hello!!!!" I say to Rebecca and Soonhee as I step aside to welcome them into my home.

"It's been so long!" Soonhee says as I close the door behind them.

"Hey, you'll are here," Taehyung says, his body sprawled on the sofa.

"Hi!" The two of them say together.

"What are you'll planning on doing?" He asks.

"Nothing much. Jajangmyeon and movie marathon," I shrug.

"Will only jajangmyeon be enough for you?" He chuckled and went back to his phone, while I rolled my eyes and walked ahead.

"Ah Reum's here already," I say, leading the way up the stairs.

"Well, obviously," Becca said.

"Hello!" Ah Reum says, not bothering to get up from the bed and just creepily waving at them with one hand.

"Lazy," I sigh and sit beside her on the bed.

"Make yourselves at home!" I say loudly, too loudly. Becca plonks herself down on my bed while Soonhee snuggles up in the single sofa beside her.

"So what are we doing first?" Becca asked.

"What do you'll want to do?" I smile at them, knowing for a fact that we're all thinking the same thing.

I point out to my phone on the dresser and Soonhee walks to it and throws it to me.

Well that was unnecessary since it obviously fell, but thankfully on the bed. Not that I haven't dropped it down an uncountable amount of times before.

****

Ah Reum let's out a burp and we all laugh as we shove pizza down our throats. We had a bowl of jajangmyeon each but it just wasn't filling so we ordered pizza. My mistake, pizzas.

"GUYS. THERE'S LITTLE LESS THAN AN HOUR LEFT," I shout.

"Well then sit back down and let's watch one more movie first," Soonhee pulls me down by my hand and I play the next movie.

KBS World is so... They're just so awesome. I appreciate their movies. A lot.

****

"DAEBAK! SO HE'S A CYBORG SO SHE PROBABLY JUST CLEARED UP HIS SYSTEM OR SOMETHING RIGHT?" Becca excitedly talks.

"It's Luke they talk the bad guys from the dramas and make them the best guys in the movies," I say.

"What are you doing? There are 5 minutes left," Ah Reum says.

"What?! Seriously?!" I ask as I stand on the bed.

"TAKE THAT! I'M 18 IN A FEW MINUTES," I shout as I punch my fist into the air conditioned air.

"Whoo!" Becca shouts as she stands up beside me as well.

"I hope you start acting 18 soon enough!!!!" Soonhee says as she stands up as well.

"You know that's not going to happen," Ah Reum chuckled as she stood up too and we stred jumping.

Small bed and 4 teenagers jumping on it is not very safe, or so some may say.

So we stop.

"We need food or something, you know," Becca suddenly says.

"Yeah," I stood on the bed with my hands on my waist, nodding my head.

"So, what are you waiting for?! Go get some!" Soonhee says while Becca and Ah Reum just agree and push me down the bed.

"Okay, okay!" I say, slipping my feet into my slippers and walking towards the door.