I'm so bored

Ae Sook's POV

I stepped out of my bedroom ready for... Monday.

I walked towards the stairs but stopped myself when I heard V's bedroom door opening.

He came out with a baggy maroon hoody and black pajama pants, his dark brown hair still wet and a towel around his neck.

He was looking down and walking towards me.

I was about to ask him if something was wrong when he bumped into me.

I shrieked and shut my eyes tight, ready to fall, being the useless clumsy person I am.

A hand snaked around my waist and another held my head before I could fall.

I slightly opened my eyes, to see V staring at me with wide eyes, his face an inch away from mine.

Holy guacamole!

My eyes widened as we stared into each others eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful and captivating. Wow.

We stared at each other, not moving from the edge of the stairs, for what seemed like forever.

A drop of water from  strand of his beautiful brown hair fell on my cheek.

His hand from behind my neck moved to my face and his thumb swiped the droplet off my face, but his thumb lingeted for a few moments.

His gaze never left mine while doing this. But then his eyes fell to my lips and then immediately flew back to my eyes. I could see his cheeks turn red and a small smile played on my lips.

And then we heard someone clearing their throat.

V immediately left me and I nearly fell again but he held onto my hand and pulled me away from the edge.

My dad was at the bottom of the stairs and my face immediately flushed on seeing him there.

Ugh. Always has to happen to me.

"Um I was just-"

"She was about to-"

V and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other, and I broke eye contact almost immediately since I could feel my face burning.

"Uh... I don't know what's happening... But I just came to call the two of you'll for breakfast" My dad said and then scooted away to the kitchen.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I stepped aside for V to walk ahead of me.

"No no, you go first" he said, giving me a small smile.

"Ani, it's fine, you can go" I insisted politely.

"It's fine honestly" he said waving his hand to the staircase.

"No, I insist!" I pushed.

Is this gonna go on forever?

"Arasso" V said after some time and walked down the stairs casually, leaving me behind with my hand pointing to the stairs.

Okay. Guess it didn't go on forever.

I heard my parents gushing about something in hushed tones when Taehying and I entered the kitchen.

My mom cleared her hoe at when we entered and told us to sit down.

I stared at my parents weirdly and slowly took a seat. Next to Taehyung.