They're... different

Ae Sook's POV

I got out of my room to bang into a wall... Wait... There's no wall outside my room...

I look up to see Taehyung smirking at me.

Aish this boy's going to piss me off now.

"Stop smirking so much! Your mouth'll get stuck to one side" I say, walking past him and bumping him in the shoulder.

"Yah!" he said while putting his arm on my shoulder.

My eyes widen and I turn to face him.

"Wae?" I said taking his hand off my shoulder.

"Your mom told me to drop you off to your friend's house, it is my job" He said.

Ughhhhh.

We walked to the front door and I pulled on my hoodie on top of my crop top and walked out the house with Taehyung following me.

"New car?" I asked him.

"Only for you" he said sarcastically and I snorted while getting into the car.

"Do you even know where I have to go?" I asked him.

"Yep! Ah Reum's house" he said.

"And do you know where her house is?" I asked him slowly, as if he were a 3 year old.

"Um... No? The car isn't moving, is it? That's a sign that I dom't know thw address" he stated as if it were as obvious as that.

He tops his class, except english, but he's still such a slow brainer.

"Ugh. It's about five minutes away, first go straight and then take the first left, I'll tell you the directions after that" I said.

                                        ****

Ding-Dong!

"Why are you following me?" I asked V, taking my hoodie off since there is no one who looks like an interfering fan around.

"I am your bodyguard, aren't I?" he asked.

"What's with you and question tags?!" I asked rhetorically.

"Ahh, you see, question tags and I go way back! When I f-" He's cut off when Ah Reum opens the door and I hear laughing from her living room.

"Is someone there?" I ask her, with my hands in the pockets of my baggy sweatpants.

"Yeah, abput that..." She says as she lets me in.

My eyes widen and my hoodie drops from my hand.

"Mother of shit! Wht is with ypu'll and being everywhere I go?!" I ask the swven boys who were now staring at me with smol smiles.

"We wanted to get to know ypu since we're going to be hanging out more often, so I decided to come over with some food so we could g-" Jin started.

But I cut him off as soon as I heard food.

"Food? I'm in. Why didn't you tell me that first? Free food is my forte!" I said jumping on the free sofa and picking up an egg roll from the many plates with varieties of food that were on the table.

"Mmmmm! Ghoo kha khi?" I said wih my mouth full.

"Wae?" Kookie asked.

"She said, 'Who made this?'" Ah Reum asked for me.

"You can even decode her weird way of speaking? Wow you'll must be really joint by the hip" V says.

"I don't think so" Ah Reum says sarcaaticlly while looking between her hips and me.