25

- Your POV -

Was it real?
What he said I mean..
Did he actually mean it to me?
*laughs* I'm sure he was just sleep talking, or was just overwhelmed at that moment.

I arrived home in the evening from my work. Jungkook was lying down on the couch as usual, and listening to his mp3 that I gave him (I didn't use it anymore).

When I closed the door shut, it made a loud noise by accident which lead to Jungkook shooting up from the couch and looked towards my direction.

"Relax.. it's just me" I tell him as I placed my bag on a table and then unzipping my coat.

"(Y/N)!" He says to me happily while leaning his back against the wall.

"Jungkook, are we going to talk about-"

But he interrupted me. "How was work? Anything new?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Well.. not really. But let's talk ab-"

"I'm starving you know? I want your cooking!" He said.

I sit down on the couch and place my two hands on my knees. "We need to talk about what happened eventually.."

He rolled his eyes and bit his lip. Jungkook walked towards me and sat next to me, annoyed that he had to explain.

He took a deep breath and clenched both of his hands. "I.. have nightmares, but not just any type of nightmare.. ones that remind me about.. you know. It happens maybe one a month, sometimes more."

"How.."

"How what?" He asked.

I turned towards him. "How did you cope with it when you were living alone?"

Jungkook bit his lip tightly, looking down on the ground, he didn't want to show a side of him where he was crying, or a side where it showed he was weak. "I did. It was just last night I wasn't feeling good."

"Huh! I don't believe that!"

"It's true, I was just a little messed up. But really! The nightmares aren't that of a big deal!" He told me.

I fake laugh and stand up, disappointed he wouldn't tell me. "Oh come on.. don't tell me you're mad!" Jungkook whined.

"I wanted you to be honest with me, so I can understand how you feel, so I know how to make everything better.. but it seems like you don't like opening up to me." I sighed.

He didn't like the fact I was upset. Jungkook wanted to tell everything, but he was afraid something would happen.

I turned around, ready to go to my bedroom.

"I didn't sleep." He blurted out.

I stopped moving.

Jungkook confessed, "When I would get nightmares as I was alone in my house, I wouldn't sleep for the whole night because I was scared I'll get it again the moment I shut my eyes..."

I turned around with a slight smile on my face.

He tried not to give me eye contact for what he was about to say to me. "A-And thank you.. about last night. You have seen me in a horrible state, I promise you I will try not to let that happen again. I've bothered you ever since you offered me to stay at your place, and so I won't upset you because I'm grateful for everything you did"

I felt my cheeks going warm, "It's fine.. really! I'm fine with it." I grinned at him.

He played with the tip of his fingers and looked down just like how a kid looks when they get in trouble. "But there's something I want to do.."

"Which is?" I ask.

"I've thought about it.. and I finally made my decision...

I want to meet my father."

-TBC-