8, ENVY

The next morning when I woke up, arms softly wrapped at my waist.

It was a nice feeling, but it didnt last very long. As I tried to pry myself from Jungkooks heavy grab, he tightened and I sighed in annoyance and smacked his arm.

"Jungkook!" I whisper yell, flipping myself over when he doesn't respond. He groans when I poke his cheek and I suddenly hear talking in the hall.

"Where's Minji? She's usually up by now."

Crap.

With all my strength, I pry his arms from around me and sit up hastily. Another groan comes from Jungkook's mouth, "Why are you being so aggressive this morning?" Holy crap, talk about morning voice.

"I need to go." I whisper, patting his cheek as he looks at me sleepily and frowns. It's not like anything suspicious happened, I just don't want any of the others getting the wrong idea when all we did was fall asleep.

I fix myself up a bit and open the door to look if anyone's around. I look right then left at the open hallway to the staircase and then start walking backwards towards my room until I hit something.

"What's this?" Taehyung speaks, holding onto my arms.

"Uhh.." I stutter and he turns me around. "What were you doing in Jungkooks room, huh?" He squints suspiciously down at me.

"I uh..-" I begin.

"Did you sleep with him?" Taehyung suddenly asks, catching me off guard.

"NO!" I deny hurriedly. "Not at all! I was comforting him and accidentally fell asleep!" He looks down at me without a word for a good 30 seconds before pushing me aside and walking down stairs with a pissed face.

With a tired sigh, I quickly change into something new before jogging downstairs to see all the boys preparing/ sitting at the table.

When Taehyung sees me, he glares and then looks at Jungkook with the same look before not looking at us at all.

I inwardly groan and sit in my seat, awkwardly staying quiet.

It looks as if Jungkook was going to get more food before stopping mid scoop, "Did you want more, Tae Hyung?" He asks. Taehyung just shakes his head coldly to the oblivious Kookie.

They talk about what their schedule will be for the day until my name was brought up.

"What about Minji?" My ears perk up at the sound of my name.

"I'm not sure.. Would you like to come to the parlor today?" Namjoon asks me as I try to swallow my food quickly.

"S-sure." I answer quietly.

"Alright, that's settled." Jin nods and gets up to put away his empty plate.

-
"Come here." Taehyung speaks to me since that morning and suddenly tugs me to the car and nudges me in.

He comes in next to me before Jungkook can, the jealously obvious coming off him.

The tension was built up in the car, the silence from Taehyung and Jungkook slowly killing me inside.

Soon enough, we pull up to the parlor, which for some reason has only stayed a cloudy memory in my head. The door opens on the right and I climb out behind Jungkook despite Taehyung's salty face.

What is up with him today?

I follow slowly behind Namjoon, he takes out a key and opens the door, the little bell jingling as he pushes it open.