17, confused.

That night at dinner, boy, was it awkward.

Jin had a certain silence that shut the whole room up and a look on his face that made everyone flinch. He had to cook another batch of what had accidentally burned.

When the oldest man in the house is in a bad mood, everyone else would have to deal with what comes with it, no matter what the reason is.

In this case, half of them are just sitting in confusion while Taehyung sits tensely and Jimin looks awkward, having known what happened because he was only in the living room when it happened and was the only one to see Minji run back up the stairs.

Yoongi clears his throat, "Can someone pass the salt?", it's suddenly ten times more awkward than it was before.

Namjoon is the next one to say something, passing the salt meanwhile, "Ok, what's up with everyone?"

Through all this, Minji doesn't say anything, still a bit hurt from Jin's previous words.

A mistake? She gulped. She doesn't know exactly why she's so hurt, since well, she was nothing more of something like a maid or a space filler.

She can't even remember what she did last week, but all she knows is there's a sense of knowing towards these seven men.

But she expected nothing more, so why was she hurt? "Nothings wrong." Jin says monotonously.

Of course, Jin doesn't know that Minji heard either so he assumed to her, it was just unexplained ignorance. But oh, did she know.

She got up, finishing quickly and walked away while everyone followed her with their eyes. Jimin sighed and got up as well, making eye contact with Jin and then shaking his head and walked away.

After the kitchen and dining room was cleared out, Jimin made a pit stop at Minji's room to see how she was doing. She was fixing up her folded clothes and put them away neatly, looking calm and moving delicately.

He knocked on the door and pushed it all the way open, Minji looked at him and smiled.

"Hey.. you okay?" He asked, "I know what happened."

Minji just smiles again and shrugs, "It's fine. He was probably just stressed." She said, trying to be optimistic and put away the clothes.

Yeah, she thought, it was probably just out of anger and everything would be back to normal by tomorrow. Jimin wished her goodnight and left to his own room.

Everything was just confusing her for no reason, so much clutter in her mine. She was beginning to wonder who she was before and why she couldn't even remember her own life.

Unedited forever probably

thank you for your kind encouragement on my last update. i'm so grateful, i love you.

-cloudy