18, the peace that was.

What once was a hope that tomorrow was going to be back to normal, came the exact opposite. After that random and sudden outburst only by a burnt pan of food and a stressed shout, things went downhill.

Suddenly, everyone is stressed and there is no slow in movement. All at once there is no more friendly conversation. Nobody in the house all there at the same time until night. Some at work, some in their rooms, sometimes just out in the town.

Minji wonders why this happened. Why did such a minor event change their major flow? She barely had said a word to anyone except Jimin in a week. Slowly most of them became angry and passively hostile, Minji couldn't help but imagine it was about her. Little did she know the night after the awkward day, the boys were sat in the living room and an argument started while she slept.

Jin had an abrupt dislike for the new girl in their home, where did this anger come from? No one is sure anymore. All they know is their eldest was mad at them which made all of them mad at Minji. The only ones that mostly still remained on her side was Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook.

Taehyung thinks that Jin is ignoring him because he was with her that night, Hoseok's raged spirit blinded him enough to believe it was also her fault, and Yoongi ignored her to cause less problems.

And that was how life went for a month.

Minji, who now sat on the couch on a late Tuesday night, waiting for the boys to return. Even though half of them were mad at her, she can't help but only trust them, understanding that she couldn't remember anyone else she knew. So, she waited for them every night even though there were ones that no longer glanced her way.

Slowly dozing off, she heard the rustle of thick black boots and dangling keys. The boys walked in, only acknowledging her because they already suspected she'd be there like she was every night. They disperse off separately and Jimin makes his way to her instead.

"Hey Minji," he says with a sigh, plopping into the spot next to her. Minji smiles faintly, exhausted but not from lack of sleep. "Hi Jimin. How was work? Was it busy?"

"Yes, actually. You being there would've made it better," he chuckles, "speaking of which, why don't you come with us anymore?"

"Oh...," she looks down, "I didn't think I was ever wanted to tag along. Considering the new atmosphere of this house." Jimin sighs, pulling her into a silent hug. Minji breathes in his familiar cologne and molds into his arms. She very much appreciated the comfort, there was no denying that she had been collecting stress and anxiety on her shoulders all week.

"Listen," he started, "I will talk to him, okay? You should go to bed." Before she could protest, the warm shield around her disappeared and he was already on his way up the stairs.

Jimin didn't know what to expect when he knocked at the elders door. Rarely did anyone bother the man when his door was shut, in case he would yell at them.

He heard a signal from behind the door that he could come in so he hesitantly turned the knob and slowly walked in. "What is it you want." Jin said, turning in his chair.

Jimin took a breath in, "When are you going to settle this thing with Minji. I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's a big issue going on in this house."

"Right," Jin scoffed, "but you should also notice this has never happened until she showed up." He continues, "I never had a say in who or who we don't take in, I never said anything even though I wanted to protest. I may just seem difficult and stubborn but you have to understand that nobody asked me if she can come into our home."

Jimin opens his mouth and closes it again. He was right, he thought, it's true nobody asked him but I don't understand how she's a problem. Minji has been nothing but kind to us since she arrived, I only hoped everyone would get along with her from the start.

"I'm sorry hyung, you're right that we should've asked you, but all I ask is for you to try and get along with her."

"I'm sorry too, but I don't have a good feeling about her. Whether you like it or not, i'm suspicious of her and somehow I wish we had not cleared her memories and just left her alone." Jin confesses, turning his back to Jimin, not even thinking about the little open crack of his door.

Where, of course, Minji was standing and she only happen to hear his whole statement.

People asked if there was going to be an update so I sat down and dedicated myself to writing one. <3

enjoy.