12, PRIDE pt.1

3K reads?! Ya'll are amazing 😭😭

-
The next morning the house is quiet. Nobody felt like getting up today, nor did they wanna do anything either.

Besides me, who was anxiously staring at the hallway to the door, hoping to hear the heavy footsteps or voices of the only two boys missing, Namjoon and Jin.

But fortunately for your patience, those awaiting sounds echoed through the quiet house. Jumping up on my feet, I walk towards the front door with quick pace.

I couldnt stand the tension between everyone in the house and these two could be just the right people to break it.

"Oh you're back!" I say in relief, suddenly hugging the two surprised men. "Minji, are you alright?" Namjoon asks.

"Don't even get me started." I sigh into Jin's chest.
-

It doesnt even take words for them to soon catch on to the silent tension.

It isn't till half an hour later that they decide to take action. I was watching a bit of TV, the house has that quietness as always. That's until Namjin.

"gET IN HERE YOU ANXIOUS BRATS." Jin suddenly screeches while Namjoon bangs pots together.

"Wtf" I jump in surprise and watch as the hibernating boys come out one by one.

I speed walk to the dining and watch Namjoon bangs the pots louder in their ears until they're begging him to stop.

"What are you two doing?" I ask walking up behind all of them.

"Fixing your problem." Jin smiles and gestures at the boys.

...
..
I burst out laughing.

It was like a laugh that you make when you try to stop it but it just keeps going.

-no ones pov-

All the boys looked at her in shock but seemed to relax under her smile. That was the first time they've ever heard her laugh and to them it sounded like a reassuring call.

The tension with dissolved and BTS smiled secretly at eachother while she was suppressing her cute giggles.

-Minji's pov-

I shake my head and say while a smile stayed on my lips, "This isn't what I meant but nice try."

Everything then went back to normal. I lingered around in the kitchen with Jin, occasionally tasting things he made and gave advice on what he should put more of.

"Hmm...." I swirled the flavor around on my tongue, "Maybe try adding a little bit more salt."

Jin tastes it off the spoon as well and nods in agreement. But, I watch him tip the salt container over the pot but nothing seems to come out.

He shakes a few more times before confirming it's empty.

"Oh, come on!" He frowns. "I need to go buy some more." He mumbles.

"Do any of you want to come with me?" Jin. Both Jungkook and Taehyung who had just entered the kitchen, shake their head.

"I'll go with you." I volunteer.

What damage can a little grocery trip do?

-
edited :,)

THIS IS A QUICK UPDATE SO I MADE IT A PART.1 PLS FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING :(((((