15, GREED pt.2

Sorry I keep splitting chapters into parts, it's much more convenient and gets chapters out quicker

Happy New Years,
I love you.

(First point view)

"Why did they pick you?" I flinched as she got incredibly close to my face. She was hyperventilating and her eyes were shaking.

"Who are you?" I questioned, grabbing at her arm forcing me against the shelves. "They abandoned me. They threw me away! And now you're just like me."

"Who are you talking about?!" I struggled as she got more aggressive.

"You know who I'm talking about. The boys." She smirked. "You'll end up just like this. You don't matter to them. You're just a toy. Used to be played with until they get bored and throw you away." She spat.

"Minji? Where are you?" Namjoon speaks from the other aisle.

The woman looks to the side and back to me, "Sounds like someone is looking for you." She smirks.

She finally releases me and I stumble forward, "Go back to the one of your masters. Watch. You'll be left in the dust."

And with that, she disappears past the shelves and Namjoon appears. "Hey, come on. Let's get back." He grabs my wrist and holds the already paid for snacks.

As we walk out of the store, I catch eyes with the woman.

She grins evilly and waves, I divert my eyes and walk faster behind Namjoon.

(Third view)

The rest of the day was her thinking about what the woman said.

"You'll be left in the dust."

These words linger around her mind and make her wonder. What is she talking about?

What does it mean by I'm just like her?

By the time night rolled around, she was still sitting with Namjoon in the living room. He was looking at her think intensely.

"Is there something on your mind?" He asked. Minji looked up and shook her head, "No, I think I'm just...tired."

He nodded and put an arm around her shoulder. With a sigh, Minji let the thought go temporarily and laid her head against his shoulder.

Whatever that woman meant.. I hope it's not true.

edited:,)

Yay all done with the separate member chapters!

P.s,
THANK YOU FOR 21K READS!!