2, we meet again

I just changed the book name like 5 times Lmao sorry. <3
-

The cold blows of wind swirl around my shivering figure in the cold winter weather, making me walk a little faster towards the cozy looking cafe a little further down the sidewalk.

"Ahh.." I sigh in contentment and push the door open, the warm atmosphere of the small, but cute, café immediately taking me into its open arms. I inhale the strong scent of fresh coffee and pastries, feeling a wave of content wash over me.

Approaching the fairly short line, I look around the familiar walls, feeling at ease. The baize exterior of this tiny coffee shop became a second home to me to fill in the loneliness I have at home after my parents passed away.

As i stand patiently in line, a certain voice reaches my ears past the subtle noise of the café. It's like a voice i've heard recently.

A serene.. seductive voice.

"..Could Oppa get this for free?" I hear, and suddenly snap towards the voice, recognizing almost immediately the person being Jimin, the tattoo artist. I stand slightly out of line to get a look at the scene.

The innocent girl stands there at the register, looking at him as if she was hypnotized.
"..U-uh su-sure.." She mumbles mindlessly, handing him the bag of pastries and drinks.

-this part and up is edited. the rest is not.-

"Thanks." He says, softly pushing up her chin with his fingers and smirks, walking away from the counter swiftly.

He passes by the display of pastries and stops by the tall man I recognized to be one of the few men that was present at the parlor a couple day before. Jimin visibly sighs and grabs the man's arm and turns him away from the display case. I catch a glimpse of him hastily stuffing pastries into his pocket.

What in the...?

They walk back towards a table and sit. Moving quick and quiet, I rush past into the small hallway that lead to the restrooms and tuck myself away behind the wall.

A weird suspicion grows inside of me as I watch them from afar. There's a strangeness to the few men sitting and talking among themselves. A different mixture or reactions and personalities are displayed on their actions.

It was Jimin, a brown haired boy, the tall boy, and a pink haired boy. All handsome, yet  peculiar all the same.

She stared discreetly in thought, until Jimin suddenly looks her way, and she scrambles out of her hiding place, acting like she was exiting the bathroom.

Jimin speaks to the others and gets up, walking towards me calmly. I freeze uncomfortably and prepare myself for the embarrassing confrontation to my weird stalking.

But instead, he says something else.
"Hey! Did you get my note?" He smiles. I stutter, "U-uh yeah.."

"Oh good! Sorry I didnt message you sooner. I was..busy." He looks away for a moment, then back at me, "Anyway! I wanted to ask you for a favor. Would you like to help us out by letting us take pictures of your butterfly tattoo?" he flashes another smile, "It happens to be one of the prettier designs and we need a photo to put out for other customers."

"Uh... oh right, s-sure." God, why am I so nervous? His stare is so intimidating, I feel like i'd melt on the spot at any moment.

"Great! Here, let me buy you a coffee and you can come sit with me and my brothers so we can talk about it." He offers and I just couldnt find myself to say no.