9, LUST

BEFORE READING WARNING!:

This chapter is.. Lets say more mature than others. No, I dont write smut but there will be PG scenes.

Read with caution.
:)

(P.S. 7/11/18: I rewrote some and changed parts of this chapter because it sucked balls)
-
(11/27/19, HEY! IM ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING THIS. U MAY READ IT BUT IN THE FUTURE THEY WILL NOT HAVE DID 'IT' AND THE PLOT WILL SLIGHTLY CHANGE.)
It had been maybe 2 days since I had a tag along to the parlor. This morning, I was up early cleaning after I prepared breakfast.

No, i'm not exactly obligated to do this for them, but I do anyway.

With a sigh, I arrange the last pillow in the living room and slowly sit down. Not even 5 minutes later, heavy footsteps are heard padding down the stairs.

I quickly get up and greet a good morning to them as they come into the dining area.

"Thank you." They say, sitting down. As we begin to eat, there is a ringing sound. Jin quickly swallows his food and pulls out his phone, excusing himself to answer the call.

Soon, he enters again and looks at the hyungs. They nod and scarf their food down before suddenly getting up, leaving me and the maknaes.

The other three aren't as confused as I am, continuing to eat normally. "Um..?" I blink.

"Oh, they have to do.. something. They'll be back maybe in 2 days. Don't worry." Taehyung shrugs.

I nod back and slowly eat the rest of my food.
-
After putting away and drying the dishes, I go upstairs, the loud pair of taekook all dressed up and laughing by.

-After putting away and drying the dishes, I go upstairs, the loud pair of taekook all dressed up and laughing by