10, WRATH

(extra long chapter)
-
(5/14/20, hello. last chapter has been changed a lot so keep in mind that means the scenario in the beginning of this chapter is now different as well.)

I slowly open my eyes, blinking against the sunlight rays piercing my pupils. After a couple blinks, my body slowly comes back to it's senses. A smile creeps it's way onto my lips when I feel the soft teddy bear between my arms and I remember what happened the day before.

After the arcade, we went to a restaurant to eat and didn't return until the afternoon so we just went to our separate rooms for the night.

"Jimin?"

From down the hallway I hear a deep voice echo, "Do you know where the hangover pills are?" Taehyungs groggy groan speaks again, I guess Jungkook and Taehyung came home much later than Jimin and I did.

"Did you go out yesterday?" Taehyung's muffled voice asks. At that point I stopped listening to get up and prepare for the day.

Opening the curtains, washing my face, getting changed. Afterwards I head out of the room and stop by Jimin's to look through the small opening at the door.

Inside the room, Jimin is still under the covers and his face still looks sleepy, tangled with the sheets. He exchanges words with the hangover and slumped Taehyung who's also in the room.

They have a quick convo before Jimin points at his desk and Taehyung grabs something before walking out and walking past me absentmindedly but patting my head as he goes.

I look back towards the room and make eye contact with Jimin. He shows off his pretty smile and winks, running a hand through his hair before laying back down to face upwards.

I shake my head then walk off downstairs.

-

"When are they getting back?" I thought, tapping anxiously on the dining table.

I know Taehyung said they'd be back in two days but I cant help but worry about if they're safe or not, couldn't they just call in for reassurance or even send someone to check on us?

Because I'm pretty sure the two hungover maknaes aren't going to be taking care of us and Jimin probably went back to sleep.

Which leaves me in charge while they're gone.

After becoming bored sitting alone, I decided to be at least nice enough to cook soup for us four.

I start cutting up ingredients and set up the pot. While mindlessly cooking in silence, I give myself rest and time to think.

10 minutes later,,

I set down bowls on the kitchen counter, washing my hands and walk upstairs to gather all the boys to eat.

We missed breakfast but it's ok, brunch always works. I start near the end of the long hallway, at Jungkook's room.

I knock about 5 times until I hear a groan emitted from the inside.

I go ahead and walk in, spotting the messy looking maknae sprawled on his bed. He looks to the side and looks at me tiredly.

"Noona?"

(I did mention that she was the same age group as Jungkook to Namjoon, but Minji is older than Jungkook enough for him to call her noona. She's actually about Jimin and Taehyung's age.)