Update On My Life (Not Part of Story)

I'm still alive!  Yep!  I thought I should probably tell ya guys that since I was gon for a while, again.  Partly because my life went into total chaos once again and I had more things to worry about. 

I'm in my senior year of high school and about to graduate if that sort of gives you guys an idea of the kind of stuff I'm going through right now.  I'm graduating in a month!!!  Also, I went through a terrible break up (if any of you read my short story "For Him" when it was up for a short time it was directed towards him) that I can't get over for the life of me and lead to me being diagnosed with Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder which explains some things about my emotional instability.  The break up was basically caused by this undiagnosed bipolar along with a shitty counselor who if anything made things worse for me.  I still love the dude which sucks but at this point I can't do crap about it so I'm just pushing through and try to focus on things at hand currently like making sure I don't go insane with this new medication I'm on.  When I say new I mean I've been only taking this for a week sort of new.  :'D Side effects are a biiiitch (Me want slep).  To give you some perspective on how much all this has been affecting me, I almost snapped and hurt myself but instead kept having anxiety attacks over and over again.  I am getting treatment now though so that seems to be getting under control mostly.

Also OH MY GOD WE MADE IT IN THE TOP 800 OF ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE STORIES YEEEET!  I'll take it!

Thank you guys for following this story and putting up with my inconsistent story writing.  By the way, I am going to be working more on my Septiplier story so go check that out *nudge nudge*, and also I wrote a short story in my Creative Writing class that I really want to make into a full-blown fictional novel titled "Tribbel" that I would love to share with you guys.

Peace!