Chapter 3;

Ban seems to understand what you mean immediately as you give of a smirk confident in the one and only power you actually fully know how to control and use.

"H-Hide and seek?" Elizabeth questions.

"Game on!" Meliodas says with a grin.

"You all try to find me, but give me.. A thirty second start" you say not wanting to go lower than that as Meliodas and Ban exchange grins.

"Hey, I'm in it too!" King says his previous suspicion being masked.

"Can I hide with you?" Diane asks suddenly as you notice the giants eye peeking through the door entrance and you hold in a laugh.

"A giant hiding?" Ban says with a chuckle as Diane gives him a glare.

"Can't you help us look?" King asks Diane bringing her mood up as she smiles nodding while laying on the side.

"Hey Hawk, Elizabeth. You wanna hide or seek?" I ask turning to them as they look surprised by me knowing their names.

"Last time I hid, they couldn't find me at all." Hawk says with a confident smile as he holds up his.. Thumb? Hoof?

"I-I'll just stay here" Elizabeth says with a nervous laugh as Meliodas nods.

"Well, I'm counting" Ban says with a sly grin.

"Hey I wanted to count!" you hear Meliodas say but that's the last thing you hear as you rush out of the door jumping onto the nearest tree you see and with a powerful leap of your legs you rush into other branches knowing the trees give you excellent camouflage.

Your eyes turn into F/C as you activate your ability to hide yourself fully as you spot something great. Ahead of you is a rather small birch tree but there's so many leaves you can barely see the branches through and you leap into the tree luckily landing on one of them as you sit down laying your hands behind your back.

Not only would this give you some amusement but this meant that they would not find you, and then you could surprise attack them. As the thought hits your head your mood instantly falters as you feel another pang of betrayal. Not some one else betraying you but it felt like you we're betraying those who helped you even when you tried to kill one of them.

Suddenly you hear large footsteps and you realize the timers gone and every ones started to look, and suddenly you hear slight laughter.

"I'll find Y/N first" you hear Meliodas say.

"Ha, as if! You'll be lucky if you find the pig Cap'n" Ban replies as you hear them swoosh by the only thing them leaving behind is a bit of the wind blowing against you but the fact that they passed you only made you more confident as you laid still your eyes seeming to want to shut, but you knew better than to let your guard down.

Suddenly without warning you hear heavy breaths as you look down seeing a pink shape rest at the tree you we're at. You notice it being Hawk. And how he had not been found yet made you curious. That was a trick, you we're sure of it.

But soon you heard Diane coming closer as Hawk look around him seeming less confident than he was before and biting your lip telling yourself that you'll regret this you snap your fingers that instant turning Hawk's eye color into F/C as his own magic is hidden. He had a fighting chance now, but you believe that his magic was so low that perhaps it was hard to find it in the first place.

Perhaps you should help him? You tell yourself. But decide not too when suddenly the Pork decides it's a good idea to just sit down right under your tree and you we're mentally face palming. You'd probably be found if Pork was found.