Wilder

I am a raging sea

trapped inside a raindrop.

I saw the look in my brother's eyes, grabbing Olympia in my arms, ignoring her protests, I used my Lycan speed to rush us into the bathroom slamming the door behind us my back flat against it

I saw the look in my brother's eyes, grabbing Olympia in my arms, ignoring her protests, I used my Lycan speed to rush us into the bathroom slamming the door behind us my back flat against it. Olympia quieted down once she head what was going on in the other room.

My heart was beating hard with worry as my mate laid her head on my chest. It beat with the worry of the tiny person on my lap, my brother who was trashing my room, my sister whose mate wasn't here for her.

When Lycans, hell even werewolves, meet their mates its very rare for them to be separated so soon afterward. They need to allow their beasts to make a connection, but if Bexley was still here after leaving the ball like this, her Lycan had to be going crazy with grief now.

We sat there listening to Ellis destroy the room, his beast lashing out at the thought of our sister going through something as painful as the mate bind being ripped away before you got the chance to surge together. Our baby sister, the baby sister we were supposed to protect was hurt beyond repair, and we couldn't do anything because it was her mate who had hurt her.

"Do you know who her mate is?" I whisper into Olympias ear, not wanting to anger Ellis more than he is.

"Is he okay?" Her eyes met mine, flashing with panic.

"Ellis will be okay, he is just scared." I smiled reassuringly at her, feeling the panic and torment slam into my heart as I tried to even my breathing out.

She nodded but didn't look convinced, smart little witch. "She said he is in power, he didn't even speak to her, he just left her as she ran after him." She sighed shaking her head. "I tried to help but she wouldn't say more than that."

Olympia got up from where I was holding her in my lap, taking my hands and pulling me up as well. "We have to make sure he's okay." She whispered softly, not talking loud enough for Ellis to hear us in his rage.

My heart stuttered in my chest at the compassion hidden in this little blue haired beauty. Nodding, I opened the door with Olympia peeking out behind me, Ellis was shifted, on his hind legs heaving. The dark fur framed his muscled form, his beast growling as the door squealed as it opened, the hinges under distress.

His long pointy ears stood out over his head as his fangs showed from under his lip as he turned, causing Olympia to gasp. She had never seen most supernatural in their other forms, just studying them.

She stepped out from behind me, slowly walking towards Ellis. His Lycan perked up, his glowing brown eyes showing who was in control, as his mate slowly approached the beast. I eyed them warily, while I trusted Ellis and our beasts were essentially one in the same, I still worried.

The Lycan lowered himself to all four paws, with long talons protruding from them, allowing Olympia to run her hand through his fur.

"This is so strange," She whispered in awe. "Its so much different than the studies, they portrayed you as ugly, monstrous creatures." She smiled, chuckling as Ellis' chest rumbled in displeasure.