Ellis

In this life, we will never truly be apart,

for we grew to the same beat of our mother's heart.

Let me tell you, running a pack is hard.

Running a pack while still trying to run my place as Beta, was even harder.

Trying to plan a surprise for your mate, while trying to run a pack. Seemed impossible.

I was stressed, Wilder and Olympia could feel it through the bond. Wilder, for the time being, was keeping Olympia busy and working with the pack on training. Olympia had been practicing her magic more, she said something was coming.

When we asked how she knew, she described it as a bad taste in her mouth.

An odd way to describe it, but I wasn't going to be the one to doubt her witchy abilities. We took what she said to heart and raised watches. The pack understood something was happening and that something big was coming.

We all need to be prepared for what is going to happen.

The beast was prowling between Wilder and my own head, ever since we mated with Olympia and marked her, its as if Wilder and I were closer. More in tune with each other. It was like we were one.

If I am honest, it's a bit surreal and frightening. As twins we understood each other, our beasts had always been in touch with one another, but not like this. Now, it felt like the two separate beasts were one now. I needed to have a talk with the Leroy.

Said beast was prowling between our two minds, he was agitated that we couldn't see Bexley himself. There wasn't much that could calm him besides Olympia, which explained why he was in Wilders' head more predominantly.

Wilder and I were playing tag team today, so we could surprise Olympia with what we know has been bothering her. She was upset that we didn't have her mark. Such a crucial part of our culture, she couldn't play a part in.

So, we came up with a way for her to be on our bodies forever.

Wilder had already gotten his, his back covered in vines with small wildflowers decorated throughout it.

As I laid back on the table, the buzzing of the needle injecting deep, the ink mixed with silver burning the design into my skin. The same thing that Wilder had just under my breast.

We were marking our bodies for Olympia in the places where we marked her.

And it hurt like a bitch, I had no idea how Bexley was covered in tattoos, the pain was blinding as the silver sizzled the skin, the smell of the burning flesh making me want to hurl at this point.

But it was going to be beautiful.

And I would endure this much pain and more if it meant that I could see a smile blossom onto Olympias beautiful face.

Kylan wiped away the budding blood before setting back in on the fine details. "How's Bex doing?" We had already talked about my parents and siblings, naturally, it was Bexley's turn.

"Good, that Alpha of hers better get his head on straight." Kylan eyes locked on my own, his brown clashing against my own.

"Dude. It's Bexley." He chuckled, shaking his head as he set back in on the design. "She's tough as nails if there is anyone who can get through a stubborn Alpha it's her. Hell, she had your brother in place 90% of the time."

I watched as he shook his head smiling. "If there's anyone who was born a natural Alpha Female, it's in this bloodline."

Kylan had grown up with us as kids, his parents had died after escaping the fire, running straight into the clutches of a group of hunters that slaughtered them. Thankfully he didn't see it happen, but he felt the connection diminish from them.

Its surprising how many people in the pack have had horrible things happen to them and they are still so happy and can be such incredible people.

That's why they are in Callisto, my dad wanted to change the Lycan world after everything that had happened, and no doubt Bex would be the exact same way as she was now a Luna of her own pack.

Kylan finished up rather quickly after that, layering an ointment on the tattoo to make sure the silver didn't burn farther than it was supposed to. The thin white bandage the only thing seen as I walked back through the pack house without a shirt on.

Finally coming to my room where Wilder and Olympias scent was the greatest, I found the two with a movie on as they worked on a puzzle.

Her face pulled up in a smile as she turned to me before it fell, her face dropping at the white bandage as she scrambled to get up. "What the hell happened."

Wilder took his own shirt off as her hands flit around my chest. "Wild, how didn't we feel-" She cut off narrowing her eyes at the similar bandage around his body.

"What did you two do?" Her lips pursed as the two of us grinned. Wilder elongated a claw, tearing through the thin gauze. "Mia, we knew how you were feeling about not marking us."

Her cheeks heated up as she ducked her head slightly, watching the both of us as I took my own gauze off. Revealing the tattoo as Wilder turned to show her his.

"So, we made your own mark." Her hand was over her mouth as her fingers flit across the intricate tattoo designs.

"You did this for me?" Her voice was soft. She didn't even give us a chance to reply before he was pulling us close to her, taking turns as she pressed her lips against our own multiple times.

____

It wasn't until later that my eyes popped open at the unimaginable pain shooting through the pack link. The sudden invasion of a pack members line being forcibly taken had Kendan and our fathers' beasts snarling through the link as others fretted.

Wilder and I flew out of the bed, starting Olympia who didn't ask questions as she began to get dressed, running after us. The second we stepped out of the building the sounds of fighting were instantly heard.

I bent into the shift at the same time that Wilder did. But we didn't shift as we usually did, something had changed. Olympia gasped behind us as she made it out the door, she watched our bodies shifting as they morphed together. It wasn't just the beast that we shared in our head anymore, we shared a complete beast.

Leroy is going to have a lot of fucking explaining to do.