Kendan

Cheaters might change,

but the ones cheated on will

forever be changed.

            You never realize just how fast time goes by when everyone else is living their best life.

Its been just over a month since everything went down. A month sincerely woke up, a month since she's been struggling. I had been Alpha for an entire month. The twins had found their place as Beta and Head Warrior for an entire month.

Its been a month of feeling Leia try and dimish our connection by being with others as I sat in my office and dealt with the pain on my own.

I took over as Alpha the day after the pack returned after Bexley woke up. My parents were distraught about not being able to see their daughter after everything she went through. Olympia stayed in Kalyke for a week as she recovered as well before coming home to the twins who were waiting with open arms.

They weren't okay, but they were better. Every day got a little bit easier.

After taking over the Alpha position, my parents were constantly traveling between packs with our younger siblings. They were always there for whoever needed them in either pack. My father was a great Alpha, and an even better parental figure for whoever needed it, and lately the Alpha and Beta of Kalyke had been turning to him as neither had their parents anymore.

The twins and I didn't mind sharing our dad, we had been doing it our entire lives, but my heart warmed at the thought of my dad helping the blind Alpha.

My entire family-sans Bexley- were all home right now, we were preparing for Bexley and Lazarus' arrival with a few of their warriors.

The blind Alpha was worried about my sibling as she had been very distant and vacant for the first two weeks after she woke up. Only a week ago did she snap out of it, and while she wasn't the same and probably never would be, she had come a long way.

Uncle Leroy ended up sticking around. He and his sassy mate were living near the edge of the property in a cabin they were currently working on building, the two were currently out of the state going to get more materials from a certain tree that the two of them wanted the floors to be fashioned out of. They would return just in time for Bexley to arrive.

I snapped out of my daydream as the familiar jingle started to play out of my computer. Looking at the blue screen that currently showed what I looked like as I was receiving a group call from all three of my older siblings.

My eyes were rimmed red, dark circles hanging in half moons under my eyes as my hair was sticking up from running my hands through it. It wasn't the Alpha position that had me like this, I had prepared for that all my life. It was the situation with my mate that kept me up into all hours of the night as she refused to answer as I called out to her.