Drunk Kurt/Sam

Sam's POV:

I put my jacket on and got in the taxi. Today Kurt and I were going to a bar. I don't know why but lately I've been having weird feelings towards Kurt. Ever since him and Blaine broke up those feelings became stronger. I know I am straight but I feel... attracted to him. I'm a little confused right now. Once I got to Kurt's house I texted him that I was here. I seen him walk out of his house. He got into the car, and his chestnut brown hair looked amazing. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight, and his lips looked so soft and kissable.

" Hey Sam," Kurt said looking over at me.

" Hey Kurt. Blaine's still driving us home right?" I asked him.

" Yeah," he told me. We listened to the taxi drivers horrible music as he drove us to the bar. When we got to the bar Kurt and I headed straight for the drinks.

" What do you want?" I asked him.

" Vodka," He said without hesitating. I smiled.

" Alright then, Vodka shots for both of us," I said to the bartender. He nodded and poured us our shots. Kurt drank his right away. I laughed and did the same. We got more and more vodka shots until we were wasted. I walked away from the bar for the first time in 20 minutes. I grabbed Kurt's hand and we stumbled to the dance floor. Kurt started to grind on me and I have to admit it felt good, a tent started to form in my pants which made me blush. Kurt looked down and smiled. He turned towards me and I grabbed his face. I pulled it towards mine and placed my soft lips on his. Blaine was really lucky because Kurt is a good kisser. I felt our tongues start to wrestle. I felt Kurt smile into the kiss. He's adorable.

" Sam, I-I thought you were straight," Kurt said as I placed kisses on his collarbone.

" I-I thought so too," I said in between kisses. I started to leave hickeys on Kurt's light skin. I felt Kurt's phone buzz. " Is that Blaine?" I asked Kurt in between kisses. I stopped kissing him so he could check his phone.

" Blaine's here," Kurt said. He grabbed my hand as we stumbled outside. I saw Blaine standing outside his car laughing at us as we stumbled to him.

" Hey Blainey," I said to him. I went to kiss him but he pushed me away.

" Okay get in the back you two," Blaine said laughing pushing us in the back of his black car. I giggled as Blaine pushed Kurt on top of me.

" Hey Sammy," he said as he laid on top of me. I smiled and started to kiss him. I felt Kurt start to take my shirt off. I let him and I did the same. His pale stomach rubbed up against mine. I loved how Kurt's skin felt on mine. I felt a tent form in Kurt's pants. Kurt ignored it and kept on kissing me as Blaine drove us to his house. Once we got there, Kurt and I ran into his bedroom. He pushed me on the bed and then got on top of me. He started to kiss down my chest.

Next Morning

I awoke to Kurt's arms wrapped around my waist. Ugh what happened last night. I looked at Kurt and immediately remembered. That did not happen. What the hell Sam?! Your straight! Well I do check him out during class. He is pretty hot. I looked at Kurt's bare chest. He's really hot. I pushed the hair away from his forehead and kissed him.

" Good Morning sleepy head," I said to him as he awoke.

" God my head is killing me," he said, " What happened last night?"

" Ugh Kurt lets just say I'm not so straight anymore," I told him blushing. Kurt looked up at me in shock. I'm pretty sure he remembered what happened last night. He started to blush as he quickly put his shirt on.

" I'm so embarrassed," he said as he struggled to put his pants back on. I stared at his butt for a couple seconds before I spoke.

" Um Kurt. This is kind of weird but ever since you and Blaine broke up I felt really attracted to you. I was confused at first but now I know for sure. So I was wondering... will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him. He went from pink to pale in seconds. He was shocked that I had just asked him that.

" Honestly Sam, I have felt the same way towards you since I broke up with Blaine. I really like you Sam and... of course I will be your boyfriend," he said to me. He walked over and placed his soft lips on mine. He's so hot. When our lips parted, I saw Kurt blush and I kissed him again.