Slushied Rachel/Quinn

Rachels P.O.V

       I walked down the hallways of McKinley High looking for my girlfriend Quinn. I saw all the football players surrounding someone on the floor with empty slushy cups in there hands. I pushed past them to see who it was. Once I got in between them I saw my baby, Quinn, sitting on the floor with her head in her knees with red slushy on her. That was the worst kind. I suddenly felt a rush of anger go through my body.

       "Everyone leave now!" I yelled at them and they all left while laughing. Ill have to deal with them later. I kelt down to Quinn and I could hear that she was crying. I put my hand on her shoulder and she flinched away from me. "It's okay baby. Its me Rachel" I said softly. She picked up her head from her knees and looked at me with slushy on her face. She jumped into my arms and got some slushy on me but I didnt mind. I lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I put my hands on her back and her butt, making sure not to drop her. She put her head on my shoulder and cried. I took her into the bathroom and sat her on the sink. She put her head down and silently cried. I got some paper towels and walked back over to her. I wiped the slushy off her face and kissed her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her And she leaned into my touch.

       "Thanks Rachel. Im sorry you had to clean me up. You didn't have to though, I could've done it myself." She said. I held her tighter.

       "I wasn't just gonna leave you all by yourself on the floor. You needed me. I'll always be here for you no matter what. I won't leave you when you need me." I told her. She smiled into my shoulder and looked up at me. I leaned in and so did she. Our  lips crashed together and she kissed me pasionatley. she licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I parted my lips and our tounges wrestled together. Soon we had to come up for air and she just smiled at me. I took a paper towel and wiped the slushy off off my shoulder that Quinn got on me. She giggled. I took her hand, and helped her off of the sink.

       "Can we jsut leave and go to your house." She asked me with her puppy dog eyes. I smiled and nodded.

       "You know I can't say no to that face Quinn. And my dads aren't home so we'll have the house to ourselves." I winked at her and she blushed a deep shade of red. I laughed and pulled her to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in. I closed it and walked over to the drivers side and got in. I started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot. I put one hand on Quinns thigh as she looked out the window.

       Once we arrived at my house, we both got out of the car and walked into my house. I grabbed her hand and lead her to my room. I got on the bed and she layed directly on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled. She leaned down and put her lips on mine. I smiled and kissed her back. I put my hands on her waist and she brought her hands up to my face. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. Our tounges fought for dominance. She deepened the kiss. She put her hands under my shirt. She took her lips off mine and smiled.

       "I love you" She told me with so much love and passion in her voice.

       "I love you too." I told her. I turned on my side, getting Quinn off of me. She nuzzled her head into my shoulder. I held her tight and kissed her forehead. She snuggled closer to me and I smiled. Soon I heard her breathing even out. She had fallen asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes and fell alseep with her in my arms.