Karofsky Puck/Kurt

Puck's POV:

I was sitting in class when my phone started to go off in my pocket. I wasn't listening anyway so I took my phone out to see Kurt had texted me.

Baby♥️😘:

Hey Puck <3

I smiled at the message. He was so cute.

Hey baby what's up?

Nothing, just miss you

But we just saw each other at lunch

What can I say? Your addicting

Do you wanna ditch today? We could go back to my place and chill

Sure meet me at the front entrance

Okay see you there

I got up and walked out of the classroom, ignoring the calls of my teacher to stop. I walked to the school entrance to see Kurt leaning against the building, waiting.

"Hey baby," I called as I wrapped my arm around his waist. He looked at me with a smile. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Noah," he greeted. He liked to call me by my fist name, and I loved the way it rolled off his tongue. I wrapped my other arm around him and wrapped him in my arms. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around the small of my back. "I love you," He said quietly.

"I love you too," I said lovingly. I felt him smile against my neck.

"Fags!" I heard someone yell. I looked up from Kurt's hair to see some of the football players laughing at what David had just said. Kurt's grip on me tightened when he heard the comment. I looked down at him to see tears in his eyes.

"Hey, Kurt what's wrong?" I asked concerned. I mean he had just said a stupid comment that usually didn't bothered Kurt.

"It's... um... it's Karofsky. He t-threatened me the other day," he said quietly. My blood boiled.

"He did what?!" I yelled, causing Kurt to flinch. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled," I quickly apologized. He shook his head.

"It's okay." I nodded at him.

"What did he say to you?" I asked him gently. A tear ran down his cheek, and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Nothing," he said with his head down, avoiding eye contact. He was obviously lying. Then I felt Kurt being pulled away from me and I was pushed to the ground. I heard Kurt scream. That was enough to give me the energy to kill all five of the guys here.

I got up off the ground quickly to see Kurt on the ground and Karofsky on top of him. I was about to charge at him when he kissed Kurt. He fucking kissed him! He put his lips on my Kurt. I was furious. I ran to him and threw him to the side, and off of Kurt. I went back over to him and punched him in the face. I kept punching him until my knuckles were bleeding.

The guys pulled me off of him soon enough and they all ran into the building. I went back up to Kurt. He was still on the floor and he had his knees up to his chest, hugging them tightly as he rocked back and forth.

"Kurt, baby, are you okay," I asked gently so I wouldn't startle him. He shook his head.

"No I'm not okay. He kissed me again. How could I be okay?!" He yelled and picked his head up. There was a red hand print on his cheek and tears in his eyes. That's when I realized he said again. Karofsky had kissed him again.

"What do you mean again? He kissed you before?" Kurt looked up at me with wide eyes. "He did, didn't he. I'm going to kill him!" I screamed.

"No, please. Your not suppose to know. He said not to tell anyone or he'd—" Kurt stopped talking after that.

"Or he'd what. What did he say to you?"

"He said that he would kill me," Kurt said in a broken voice. I knelt down near him and pulled him in my lap. He began to cry as I held him close.

"It's okay Kurt. I will protect you. I will not let him hurt you anymore. You should have come to me when he said that. I could have helped you sooner." He cried into my chest and I did my best to comfort him. I got up and and wrapped Kurt's legs around my waist as I held him up. My arms went to his back and but so I wouldn't drop him. I walked to my car with him in my arms. I put him in the passengers side and closed the door. I got in the drivers side and put the key into the ignition. I grabbed his hand as I started to drive.

"Your safe now Kurt. I hope you know that."

"Thank you Noah. I don't know what I would do without you."