Nightmare Blaine/Kurt

Blaine's POV:

I shot up in bed as I woke up. Tears streamed down my face. I was having a hard time catching my breath. A sob escaped my lips as I sat in bed. It must have woken Kurt because I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched away. "Don't touch me. Stop. Please," I said in between jagged breathes and sobs. I pushed him away from me.

"Blaine, hey Blaine stop. It's me," Kurt started to say as I put my arms in front of me to get him away from me. "Blaine stop. I'm not gonna hurt you." I stopped pushing him away and looked at him through my tears. I sobbed more and it became even harder to breath. Kurt crawled over to me and brought me in his lap. He rubbed my back as I cried into his chest. "Blaine your having a panic attack. You need to breath," Kurt said as he rocked me back and forth on his lap to try to calm me down. It wasn't working to well. He started to sing instead.

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect placeSuddenly moves with such a perfect graceSuddenly my life doesn't seem such a wasteIt all revolves around youAnd there's no mountain too high, no river too wideSing out this song and I'll be there by your sideStorm clouds may gather,And stars may collideBut I love you, I love youTil the end of time, Until the end of timeCome what may, Come what mayI will love you, until my dying dayOh come what may, come what mayI will love you , I will love youSuddenly the world seems such a perfect placeCome what mayCome what mayI will love youI will love you

My breathing started to even out as I hear Kurt voice softly singing the lyrics to our song. I laid my head against his chest as I listened to him sing to me. I was clutching his shirt in my fists as the tears were still going down my face and onto Kurt's shirt. He kept rubbing my back to comfort me. Soon he pulled away to look at me. His eyes full of concern.

"What happened Blaine?" He asked in a gentle voice as he stroked my hair. "Did you have a nightmare?" I nodded as the tears flowed freely down my face. Kurt's wiped them away as they fell. He pulled me back into his hold. "It's okay. I'm here Blaine. It was just a dream. Your okay," he reassured me. 

"I-it was horrible K-Kurt," I mumbled against his chest.
"It's okay Blaine. You don't have to talk about it." I nodded against his chest. He laid down on the bed and brought me with him. I laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me in a protective hold. He kissed my forehead and played with my hair as I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

"I love you Kurt," I told him sleepily.

"I love you too Blaine. Until the end of time." With that I fell into a peaceful sleep with Kurt.