Chapter 12

My Mom is actually helping! I can't believe it! I step out of her office so she could talk to the judge privately. I'm praying that she can help Brendon, my heart just breaks at the thought of him stuck in jail. My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. 

When I answer it I hear the most beautiful words "Hey Florence May." I hear a sweet voice say. "Brendon!" I say, relief and excitement clear in my voice. Then I immediately say "Are you ok Bren?" "Yeah I'm fine Florence May, they finally gave me my phone call... Its good to hear your voice" he replies. "you too! I was so worried about you!" I say. "well I was worried about you Florence May" he says with a chuckle "I'm so ashamed you had to see me like that..." he adds "like what?" "like a criminal.." he answers with sorrow in his voice. "Brendon Boyd Urie! Don't say that! You are a beautiful person with a heart of gold" I say, desperate for him to understand. there's a few seconds of silence then "I really don't deserve you my Florence May" "I don't deserve you my Brendon Boyd"  I reply. "I'm running out of time here Florence May, This is important... As much as I want to see you... I need you to promise me you won't come here to the jail, it too dangerous for you.. You have to promise me." he say, desperation in his voice. "I can't do that Bren.." I reply "I have to go now but please Florence May, please stay away from this place" he says then the line goes dead. 

"Where were you honey?" my mom asks when I'm back in her office "Brendon called... from the jail" I say trailing off toward the end. "How is he?" she asks "He said he's ok... He was mainly worried about me. And he was ashamed that I saw him like a 'criminal'. He wanted to promise that I wouldn't come visit him because it is too 'dangerous' for me..." I reply. "Wow... the boy really does care about you, doesn't he?" "He really does" I say while a smile. "well good news and bad news. My judge friend Nicole was able to get his trial moved up to be in two days time. But she said given his um, previous charges and his... reputation.... the best we can hope for is for him to be sentenced to a long probation with possible community service" "I just want him back mom..." I say with tears in my eyes. 

"well then lets get him back!" 

A/N: I'm probably reading this wrong but... over 100 reads on this story! HOLY SHIT! maybe its not as trash as I think... maybe... it probably is, but maybe not! Anyway.. thanks for reading my lovely people and I'm always open to feedback! xxx