YEAR I: CHAPTER 1

[Y/n's P.o.V]

I was staring outside the window, looking at the sky, thinking if I should take a picture of it or not. My stomach grumbled a bit. I hadn't eaten all day long. I glanced down at the kids in the garden playing and running around. You must be wondering why I'm inside here, instead of outside there. Well, it's because I never really fitted in with the other kids, I was the peculiar one of them all. I take a picture of the sky and then pasted it in my journal. 

I hear a knock on the door. I look behind me and the door opened to show two men, one had grey hair with a very long beard and the other had black long hair that had an emotionless expression. 

"I am Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry--" 

Hogwarts? Wizard? What? 

"And this is Professor Snape our Potions Teacher," He said motioning to who claims to be Professor Snape. I looked at him. "We're here to inform you of something... You're a witch, Y/N,"

"I'm a what?" I ask.

Professor Snape hands me an envelope. I open it and read it aloud.

"Dear Miss Riddle

We are pleased to Inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed of all necessary books and equipment. 

Term begins on the 1st of September. We await your owl by no later than 31st of July

Yours's truly
Professor McGonagall
Deputy Head Mistress"

"So, I'm a witch?" I question.

"Yes, I will explain on the way," He said smiling at me. I'm a witch... How? 

-Time Skip By Tom Marvolo Riddle-

We already brought what I needed and Dumbledore said to me that I should make friends. I just nodded I looked around to find 9 3/4 but I couldn't find it. I saw a family with red hair and a boy with raven coloured hair. They were gathered around this wall between 10 and 9, I furrowed my eyebrows. I watched them go through 10 and 9 after everyone was through, I followed what they did. I saw platform 9 3/4 as soon as I got to the other side. Huh, fascinating. 

I walked onto the train and kept on walking until I see an empty compartment but all of them were full. I saw two red-headed boys who were sitting on the opposite of each other experimenting on something.

I knocked on the door and slide it open. "Do you mind if sit here? All the compartments are full, some of them are food.." I say to them politely. "Not at all," they say in unison. 

I sat by the window and stroked the fur of my pet kitten and baby wolf... Shadow and Winter

Shadow

Winter

Winter

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Marvolo Riddle

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Marvolo Riddle..." I said to them introducing myself.

"I'm George-"
"I'm Fred-"
"Weasley," they say in unison. 

"Pleasure...." I say shaking their hands one by one.

 "Are you a first-year?" George asks. I nodded as an answer. Fred looks at me curiously. I looked away, Winter jumped off and sat on Fred's lap. "Winter!" I say I was about to take Winter. "It's ok... I don't mind" He said with a big smile on his face. 

I just nodded awkwardly and looked outside the window. Hogwarts here I come, I thought while taking a picture outside. 

To be continued...