YEAR II: CHAPTER 3

[Y/n's P.o.V]

I cried silently trying to go away from this nightmare that shouldn't happened, the problem is... This nightmare already happened and has already begun. I heard the door open, I quickly stood up I saw shadows I quickly hid and get my wand out. Then I ran and pointed my wand at Harry, Ron and Hermione ? 

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We should be the one asking that! Why are you here?" Hermione said hugging me.
"Nothing..." I lied. 

That was the last time I'll ever see Cho and Cedric. . . 

But It wasn't. . .

~TIME SKIP BY THE BASILISK~

I walked around the halls on a Saturday morning. 

(With This) 

(Unbutton the jacket :P) (I left this picture because a lot of people seem to like it lol especially the shirt AHAH

(Unbutton the jacket :P) (I left this picture because a lot of people seem to like it lol especially the shirt AHAH. Should I be worried though? -2021 Author)

"Harry!" I say as I approach him. 

"Hey Y/n.. Nice t-shirt there..." he says, i look at my t-shirt.
"Thanks... " I say smiling. 

"Y/n!" I turned around, and saw Cedric. I looked away and waved goodbye to Harry. Then I ran off because I couldn't face him just yet.

I kept remembering of what Cedric and Cho did.

I kept asking myself...

Why would he do that?

Why would they do that? 

Why would he break is promise? 

Why?

Why?

That's the question i kept asking...

WHY?

As I walked at the halls, I saw Draco Malfoy with his 3 pigs.

"Riddle. . ." 
"Malfoy. . ." we both hissed at the same time, he smirked. I rolled my eyes. I continued walking as if i was the only person here in the whole place... 

I saw Hermione... I waved at her "Hi Hermione!" I fake smiled.

"Hi... Y/N What's wrong? I can tell... you know.." she asks.

"Nothing, Nothings wrong... What made you say that?" I ask nervously hoping she wouldn't notice. But she did.

 "Oh come on, Y/N. We've known each other for a year now! You can tell me... Plus i'm your friend after all!" She says holding my arm, I sighed and gave in. 

I told her every single detail that had happened.

"Well! Let's get you a distraction then..." She says, i nodded. I looked down and just stayed quiet while walking with Hermione. I saw Cho, we just ignored her and walked past her. I didn't want to do that, I felt bad. But I had to... it was too much..

To be continued...