YEAR II: CHAPTER 7

[Y/n's P.o.V]

I was walking around the library looking for some old books that could caught my eye. Ah! Finally! My hand filled with greed took it. But someone on the other side grabbed it. But before I knew it. My sight went pitch black. 

I turned around and saw people gasped. I saw someone with a yellow outfit and a boy with Raven hair crying on his chest. 

I slowly walked towards them. But Cho stopped me. Huh?

"This is all your FAULT Y/n!" She screamed at me. Her eyes tearing up. She had eyes filled with anger and sadness. 

What's going on? I slowly pushed Cho out of the way. I knelt down and slowly looked to see who it was. My eyes widened. 

H-how? N-n-no..

"CEDRIC!" I screamed. Tears coming out of my eyes. No...  I caressed his cheek with both hands. "You promised me... You... said... you'll never leave me! You said you'd marry me at the end of our school years! Please...No... no..." I pleaded. I slowly leaned in...

BANG!

Huh? What? I shook my head, oh the book! I tried to take it. But someone was holding back. I looked through one of the holes and saw a pair of green emerald eyes. 

"Oh, sorry!" He apologized. He pushed the book to me.

I chuckle. "No, it's alright. You can have it," I say and pushed it back to him.

I walked around and walked towards him. 

"Thanks, I'm-"

To be continued...

FIND OUT THE NEXT LAST CHAPTER! DON'T WORRY I'LL POST THE LAST CHAPTER LONGER LIKE 1K WORDS MAYBE :) OK PEACE! LOVE YA GUYS!