YEAR I: CHAPTER 7

~A few days passed and It was Christmas!~

I woke up and I was alone in the Slytherin house... Because all of them went home to their homes. I walked downstairs and saw presents. I sat down on the floor and gathered all my presents, I opened Hermione's first it was a book, a muggle's book It was a story about a girl from a faraway land and was a Daughter of the Magician who made that land. Interesting. Then Ron's gift was candies some chocolate frogs and a sweater from his mother, there was even a note it said:  Remember they jump! -Ron. I smiled at the note and wore the sweater and set the candies aside.

Then I opened Harry's it was a scarf, the note says: I hope you like it! Merry Christmas! -Harry

Then I opened The twin's gift It was one of their inventions which were highly suspicious so I decided to set it aside along with Ron's candies. Next, I opened Cedric's I smiled, I opened it eagerly. It was a necklace. Designed a Moon that looked like a C with a blue heart.

 Designed a Moon that looked like a C with a blue heart

I had another gift that I didn't know who it was from.

It was a Book. It Read Tom Marvolo Riddle. But the first name changed into Y/n Marvolo Riddle. Who could have given this to me?

I was grateful for my gifts, But I was suspicious of the Book. I brought gifts to my room and changed clothes.

I thought of going outside wearing their gifts. I brought my Book and some of Ron's candy, the halls were silent just a little. I was walking, when someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" someone says. It was Cedric!

I blushed. "Cedric?" I say giggling.

"Hello! Thanks for the gift!" He says happily, He noticed I was wearing his gift. It was a scarf that I made for him, I learned it from reading a book or just chanted a knitting spell.

"So, Uhm... Do you like my gift?" He says nervously, I nodded and kissed his cheek as a thank you. 

[Cedric's P.O.V]

She kissed my cheek! I blushed red. "So,  Whose with you at the Slytherin house?" I asked smiling at her. 

"I'm all alone which is quite peaceful.." She says smiling. 

"Oh, Well If you... uhm.. need... Uhh, Company...  I'm Here," I say stuttering in front of her while rubbing my neck nervously. "I have another gift for you..." I say showing her the rings I bought.

"It's a promise ring. Well, I know that you're quite older than me but uhm when the right time comes with this ring I promise to wait for you, I like you Y/n" I said saying it all in one breath. 

She smiled and wore the ring I gave her the one with pink. "I like you too," She smiled at me beautifully. We both wore the ring on our ring fingers. 

Then she suddenly looked at someone behind me. "Hi, Harry! Hi Ron!" She says waving to them. Must be her friends. I'm so happy she like the gifts and that she likes me back. 

To be continued...