YEAR I: CHAPTER 9

[Y/n's P.O.V]

I walked around the halls late at night and saw the trio walking up the stairs. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed them. As soon as I got close I patted Harry's shoulder. 

"Harry, What are you doing here?!" I whispered shouted, then I remembered the philosopher's stone "you're going to get it aren't you!" 

"Yes! We have to go!" Hermione said whisper shouting, she took my hand. "wh-" when I was about to say Why, but then we saw a big 3 HEADED DOG. A harp was playing in the background and luckily it made the Dogs sleep.

"It's sleeping..." I say.

 "Snape's already been here!" Hermione whisper shouted, I just looked at her confused. Snape? What does Snape have to do with this?

"Ok... Let's lift this paw up!" Hermione says as she looked at us with a face of 'Help me?'. I quickly help her to lift the paw.

"Bloody Hell, this paw is heavy..." Ron complained, then I felt something weird. "Yuck!" Ron yells. 

Suddenly it went silent which was weird. "The Harp it stopped!" Hermione said pointing to the harp. Oh no! "Jump!" I shouted and we all jump in one by one falling inside. This could not be more worse.

To be continued...

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATEDDD!!!

(As I have said some Chapters may also be short like this but in the second book Chapters there will be much longer, I promise! I made this 2 years ago so I'm terribly sorry T-T) 
-2021 Author