YEAR II: CHAPTER 4

[Y/n's P.o.V]

It has been 1 month and many things have happened... It wasn't fun or good. It was bad the Chamber Of Secrets has been opened. I was doing on some research on what the Chamber Of Secrets was. Some people say that the Slytherin Heir was Harry. Of course I didn't  believe it, because Harry isn't  a Slytherin. But one reason made me belive it was him.

~Flashback~

Dumboldore said we were going to have to train for the things going on around school. One person has been already petrified and they want us to be ready to fight. I thought it wasn't necessary. Because I already knew how to fight. Which wasn't  very unusual for a girl like me that has only been in Hogwarts for a year and already knows how to use delicate spells.

I wasn't really paying attention of what they we're saying until Harry's name was called. I looked at Harry who was obviously scared.
I smiled at him and whispered at him "Good Luck! You can do it!"

[Harry's P.o.V]

When my name was called Y/n looked at me. She smiled at me and whispered "Good Luck! You can do it!"

When she smiled at me. I felt two wizards glaring at me. I looked and it was Cedric Diggory and Suprisingly Malfoy? Why was he glaring at me. Probably because he hated me or he likes Y/n?
I got up on the table, I looked at Draco who was in front of me. He was a glaring at me the whole entire time since Y/n whispered and smiled at me.

I used a spell to defeat Malfoy, but he still stood up and used a spell to sent out a snake. My eyes grew wide. The snake was thinking of attacking the Hufflepuff boy that I talked to. "Don't hurt him! "

[Y/n's P.O.V]

Malfoy sent out a snake to attack Harry. But instead Harry talked to the snake. I understood what he was saying to the snake. This all make sense now... Doesn't mean Harry isn't in Slytherin doesn't mean he isn't the Slytherin Heir... Because the founder of Slytherin... Talked snake language too... in short a parsletounge or a parslemouth.

~End Of Flashback~

I walked down the empty halls of Hogwarts. My day was going good until...
"Y/N!" I hear someone call my name. It was a familiar voice I haven't heard in ages or weeks. I turned around and saw Diggory. I just turned around again. 

"No! Please wait. . ." He says grabbing my arm turning me around. 

"What do you want?" I say pulling my hand away from him. He wasn't far from me. I could feel his breath and his eyes trying to connect with mine. 

"Look, I'm sorry. I truly am..." he says begging, i didn't believe him. But he's somehow convincing me.
What am I talking about... I'm sounding like my Father.

I looked at him. "I'm not talking to you... and I'll only answer you if it's necessary and it includes our classes..." I shot at him. I knew he didn't deserve it, but it still came out of my mouth. 

"Y/n, please let me explain. . . Please..." he says, when he said that i remembered what they did. 

"Oh wait... We're different years! That means YOU don't need to talk to me... If you'll excuse me Cedric, i have classes to attend to..." I say and walk off. He stood there speechless.

I saw Malfoy with Parkinson. Still the same as usual... Parkinson trying to make Draco like him... I was trying to walk around them, but they blocked my way. "Excuse me... Can you please get out of my way..." I say politely. But they still didn't hear me. I cleared my throat two times, still nothing happened. 

"EXCUSE ME!" I yelled at them, Parkinson stopped.
"Stop interfering us!" She snapped at me, I sarcastically laughed. 

"If you want me to stop interfering you. Get. Out. Of. My. Way. If you don't  want to and you want me to watch your disgusting face close Malfoy's well your going to have to give me a trashbin to vomit at. Actually no need because your here already." I shot at her.

"Excuse me! You're the one whose supposed to be trashed at!" She said at me. 

I smirked at her "You might need to look at a mirror and see your little pathetic face. Because you need to see that your face doesn't match with Draco's" I say.Then I just remembered I said Malfoy's first name. 

"I mea-" I was about to say something. But Malfoy cut me off with a laugh and a approving look on his face. I just looked away and walked off.

[Draco's P.o.V]

She smirked at Pansy. She was really true about Pansy. I was trying to keep myself from laughing. Then she started to talk again. "You might need to look in a mirror and see your little pathetic face. Because you need to see that your face doesn't match with Draco's" She says. She said my first name which made me smile a little. 

"I mea-" she was about to say something, but i accidentally cutted her off with a laugh. Y/n looked cute when she was angry. Pansy looked at me with an annoyed face. Pansy started walking away. I smirked at Y/n, and followed her.

To be continued..