YEAR I: CHAPTER 8

~When It was Christmas you'd spent time Ron, Harry and Cedric. Many days passed and Christmas was over~

[Y/n's P.o.V]

I  brushed my hair and braided it so that I'd look fresh. Christmas was over and classes starts today again.

"You have such nice hair Y/n.. I wish I was pretty like you..." Cho says.

 I answer her "Cho, you're beautiful the way you are!" I say smiling at her.

"Is that necklace from Cedric?" She says smirking, I blush and nodded. "How about the ring?" she asks. 

"Cedric..." I smiled. 

"So that's why it looked familiar! Cedric has something like that to! But it didn't have any pink on it..." She says and then giggled, I looked at her curiously. " What are you thinking? I'm ONLY 11!" I say.

"Come on!" I say walking out. I saw Cedric, we both showed each other the rings while we passed each other. I blushed and smiled, he did too. 

I saw the Trio. I walked to them and said "Hi! How are you?" 

"Were' good!" Hermione says. "You look great Y/n!" she complimented.

"Thanks! Cedric gave them to me, we both have matching rings" I say showing them my finger. They were jungSHOOKED {Any ARMY'S HERE?} 

"Are you proposed?!?" Ron asks, I looked at him confused "Proposed? No! This is just a gift silly!" 

~Time Skip By Fred Weasley~

"Y/n... It's nice to see you..." He says smirking. 

"Malfoy.... It's not nice to see you..." I say smiling at him. I turned around and was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist "Be careful...." He says and left me there confused.

"Hey Y/n!" Cedric says, I blushed. 

"Cedric!" I says happily, he made my day. "Your hair suits you," He says smiling while putting some hair behind my ear. I smile at him and caught someone's eye Harry's.

I looked away and looked at Cedric. "I have to go to my dorm..." I say smiling at him, He nodded and kissed my forehead. I walked off and ran to my dormitories, and squeal a little just to get it out of my system. I sigh and remembered Harry looking at me. Hmm... I shrugged it off and took out my sketchbook and drew what I was feeling which was something my Father could never feel.

To be continued...