YEAR I: CHAPTER 6

[Y/n's P.o.V]

"Y/N!" I hear someone say, I turned around and I saw Cedric. "Cedric!" I ran towards him, he ran farther away from me. As soon as I ran dark thick trees surrounded me. I cried I sat down crying, I was left alone. "My Daughter, come join me..." A man's voice says who claims to be my father. He put his hand on my neck and I had bruises slowly forming on my face. I lay there out of breath. I looked up to see who it was, my eyes slowly blurred and I closed my eyes.

But I saw eyes, blue eyes.

"Shhh..." He'd say and I cried in his arms.

I suddenly woke up catching my breathe gasping for air as tears roll down my cheeks. "Y/n?" Lila called out, she came to me and hugged me tightly. She stroked my hair saying "shh... It's ok...."

~Time Skip By Hermione Granger~

I walked in the halls, quietly, gloomy and blankly. Like before. I looked like a zombie. I saw the golden trio walking towards me. "Y/n? Are you ok?" Hermione asked me worrying about me.

"No..." I sighed tiredly sitting down. I told them everything that happened in my dream. Hermione patted my back gently trying to cheer me up. "Thanks for listening," I say. 

"It's nothing, we're your friends now anyway," She said smiling. I nodded. "Come on then, I heard the feast today is going to be good," Ron says, Hermione glared at him. 

"What?" He said innocently looking at Harry. I laugh at him. I could tell they would be my friends for a really long time. 

We all went to the Great Hall and parted ways. Since I was a Slytherin I couldn't sit at their table at night which kind of sucks. I don't really have any friends at my Hous just Lila and a few other people. I ate silently, suddenly I heard a voice call my name from behind. I turn around and saw no one. I shrugged it off and continue to eat. 

The next day I was walking to the owlery to visit my owl, Nyx. I didn't exactly have anyone to send a letter too but it's just peaceful here. I sigh as I thought of my dream, I knew that my Father was Voldemort but what I wanted to know was that why did he hurt me? I shook off the thought. I sigh and watch as I pet Nyx and she cooed at me. "Do I even have a family?" I say to myself. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind, this was the perks of leaving in an orphanage for a really long time you get to hear things from far away. I turn around and point my wand at them. 

"Woah! Calm down it's just me, Cedric," He said putting his hands up, I put down my hand sighed in relief. 

"Sorry, reflex," I say. He laughed and put down his hands. "It's fine, I just saw you so I thought that I ask what were you doing here?" He stood beside me, looking at the sky. 

"Nothing, it's just peaceful. What about you?" I ask back. He looked at me and took out something from his pocket. It was a white flower. 

"I sent a letter to my father and to uh-- give you that," He smiled handing me the flower which made me blush. 

"Thanks," I say looking at the flower then looking back at him. "It's beautiful," I commented. He nodded in agreement, "Just like you," 

"Cheesy much? How many girls have you told that to?" I laughed. 
"It's worth it and just you," He laughed back then looked at me seriously. We talked and talked for ages. He's quite the charmer. 

To be continued...