YEAR I: CHAPTER 5

[Y/n's P.o.V]

I walked to the Black Lake, I sat down and hummed to myself while I waited for the three. This was very new for me. 

"Y/n!" Someone says. I turned around to see Hermione, Ron and Harry. 

"Hi," I say smiling a bit at them. They smiled back

"So, What do you know about the philosopher's stone?" They say asking me politely.

I told them ALL about the philosopher's stone and other things that I know might help them. "How did you know I know about the philosopher's stone?" I curiously ask.

"Oh, a lot of people said you knew almost everything that goes on here since you read a lot," Hermione explained nicely. I nodded and talked to them for quite a bit and then they left.

I stood up and decided to walk around the school.  

I saw Cedric walking down the hallways, I looked around to see where I can hide. I remembered I was holding a book, I sat down and pretended I was reading. I was hiding my face. I peeked from my book and I saw Cedric walk past me he looked at my grey eyes, but he didn't see me just my grey eyes.

When he was gone I gasped for air.

I started walking and I saw him walking towards where I was, he didn't leave???!!??! WHY?! I hid myself using the book and was about to turn around. "Hey, Y/n," He said, I put the book down and looked at him. "Hi..." I say smiling at him, I turn around raising my eyebrows.

"So, Uhm. I know Holloween is coming up so is Christmas. I just wanted to ask, Are you staying at Hogwarts for Christmas?" He asked.
I nodded "Yeah, Why?" I say asking him.
"Uhh. I just wanted to ask. heh..." He says and waved his hand crazily he laughed, I giggled. 

(Just picture him younger HAHA)

We say goodbye to each other. He walked back to his friend, I blushed a little. I must be a tomato right now, or was it potato? Either way, I'm both.

I turned around and saw Draco and his two buffoons behind his back. "Y/n..." He says with his signature smirk.

 "Draco..." I mocked him.

"Bit of a mocker aren't you?" He sneered.

"You can say that," I smirk and then rolled my eyes. 

He just glared at me, but the glare changed into a smile. I just ignored him. I saw Cho and walked towards her. Cho Chang and I are a bit close. She spends some time in the library as well.

"Hey, Cho!" I say cheerfully. 

"Hi, Y/n! I saw you two and Cedric... You two look cute together and blah blah blah" She says a lot of stuff. She was obviously fangirling she was saying '{Your ship name with Cedric}'.

 "Woah, hold your horses... He just asked me if I'm staying here for Christmas! and I'm ONLY 11 and he's 13" I say at him she just said "Awhhhh... I know BUT STILL!" 

"Your crazy for a 12-year-old girl..." I say laughing.

"So? I SHIP YOU WITH HIM OK?" She says laughing we kept on talking. Until it was time for dinner I sat the opposite of Cho. I saw Cedric smiling at me, Cho looked at us smiling so big. I just pushed her lightly and she pushed me back, we ended up laughing. 

[Cedric's P.O.V]

Y/n is so pretty... She's looking at me! I blushed my friends were laughing at me. They say I looked like a red tomato, I just ate. 

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her e/c sparkling eyes, l/h h/c hair, and her soft red-- AHHHH!! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

Author : Fangirling boys.... *SIGH*

To be continued...