YEAR I: CHAPTER 11 [END OF YEAR I]

[Y/n's P.o.V]

"RON!" We say running to him. "Y/n, Harry you go on! I'll take care of Ron!" Hermione ordered us. 

We both ran to the other door and saw a man. "Professor Quirrel..." I say noticing. "Y/n Riddle and Harry Potter!" He said with a voice so cruel full of hatred. 

"I thought Professor Snape wanted the stone..." I say confused. 

"Oh no my dear Y/n, He just wanted to stop me! From getting the philosopher's stone... So I had to try to find a way to 'kill' you... Harry Potter..." He said with his gritted teeth and walk towards the Mirror.  "Now... I see myself holding the stone, but I don't have it!" He says, "Use the boy" We hear of a man that's slowly weakening slowly, but still has a strong cruel voice. 

"Harry! Harry! Come here! Stand there and tell me where the stone is!" He said pulling Harry towards him. I looked at him and glared, he was scared of me a little. "Now Harry where is it! What do you see?" 

"I see... Me and Dumbledore shaking hands with me for winning the House Cup" He says lying 'obviously'. 

"He's lying! Show me the boy!"
"B-b-but My lord... your still-" "SHOW ME!" "Y-y-yes my lord..."

He unwrapped his turban slowly showing someone's face. 

[Harry's P.o.V]

I put Y/n at my back, while Professor Quirrel slowly took off his turban to see.

A face with no nose {No offence Lord Voldemort!}, pale skin, and two of the same familiar eyes.

"Harry Potter...and Y/n..." He says, "Harry... Why does he look like a 16-year-old student? Wearing... A Slytherin's uniform..." she whisper's behind me, I looked at Voldemort but he didn't look like that.

"Y/n, what are you talking about... He has no nose, pale skin and just head at the other side of Professor Quirrel..." I say to her whispering back, she just looked at Voldemort as if she was identifying someone... Just then her eyes widened in shock, which was too late. She walked in front of me.

Then she said.

"Father..."

[Y/n's P.o.V]

 "Harry... Why does he look like a 16-year-old student? Wearing... A Slytherin's uniform..." I say whispering at Harry looking at him. He looked so familiar and my heart felt like he is someone.  

"Y/n, what are you talking about... He has no nose, pale skin and just head at the other side of Professor Quirrel..." Harry whisper's back, I looked at him one more time then, I saw a face in my mind. I walked in front of Harry saying one word that I have never said before. 

"Father..." I say. He answers back.

"My Daughter..." 

My heart felt something, something that I have never felt in my whole life.
I slowly walked toward's him but. The fire spread around us, I walked backwards. 

"Y/n stay back!" He pushed me to the side, my head hit the ground and the last thing that I saw was. 

My Father... 

~Time Skip By Snape~

I changed into my uniform and went out towards the great hall. I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione, I ran towards them and we hugged a BIG HUG. "You guys ok?" I ask them

 "Yeah we're fine... " they smile at me I smile back.

"Let's go?" Harry asks, we nodded. I whispered at him "Please don't tell anyone... Except for Ron and Hermione.." He nodded at me smiling. 

We sat down at our table's, Dumbledore said a few things. Then the House Cup Points "Fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points" I frowned and clapped a little. "Third place Hufflepuff with 352 points, in Second place Ravenclaw with 426 points, and in First Place with 472 points Slytherin House", Slytherin cheered for their house. I frowned in disbelief then Dumbledore spoke again.

"Yes, Yes well done Slytherin well done Slytherin! However! Recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last-minute points to award", I slowly smiled a bit I looked at Harry with the hope they might win. "To Miss Hermione Granger and Y/n Riddle the cool use intellect while others were in grave peril 50 points" I clapped at Hermione and we cheered for each other. "third to Mr Ronald Weasley for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years 50 points" I smiled at Ron and clapped. "and fourth, fifth To Mr Harry Potter and Ms Y/n Riddle again.. for pure love and outstanding career I award Gryffindor and Slytherin house 60 points" I cheered again and clapped so hard. I smiled brightly, I looked at Cedric he was glaring at Harry. I wondered what was wrong. "and finally it takes a great deal to stand up to your enemies, but a great more to stand up for your friends I award 10 points to Mr Neville Longbottom. Assuming that my calculations are I believe that a change of decoration is in order" He says and clapped his hand The banner changed into Gryffindor banners with Slytherin in second place. "Gryffindor wins the House cup" I smile over at the three of them and clapped loudly as I could.

??? P.O.V

You may have fun now... But not forever when I conquer you... Y/n Riddle...

The end of Year 1...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR 80 VIEWS!!! :DDD I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! PLEASE SHARE, AND COMMENT FOR IDEAS!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!! I MADE THIS LONG! FOR OVER 900+ WORDS! :) I HOPE YU ENJOY THE STORY! :) I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS! AND SOME FEW OWN CHARACTER'S! :D