Chapter 5

(I have been listening to the song on top on repeat)

Eren POV

"Levi I'm done my shoot!!" Petra came over running to Levi, Petra noticed how Levi looked and looked to me.

Her eyes widened she looked scared.

"What are you doing in Clovis?!" I screamed at them, "Momma-" "Rivai not now" I was pissed what was this bastard doing here, and talking to my child.

"E-Eren I haven't s-seen you in years" Levi said trembling. "Wait, if that is your mom, then your..." Levi took a step closer. "Don't come near us!" I yelled, Rivai hugged my leg tighter. "Eren please, let's talk" Levi walked towards me and was about touch me.

I slapped his hand away, "No! You divorce me, leaving me with our son alone, And don't even try looking for me!" I screamed, it was getting harder to breath. "I had my reasons!" Levi glared at me.

"OH! Your reasons?! Petra being more important then me and Rivai was your reason!?" I was crying, the pain in my heart started again. They were all quite, my legs started to weaken, and I fell to my knees. "Momma!" Rivai yelled and he looked at me.

"Rivai, call your grandpa" it was hard to speak, my heart was beating to fast. "Eren!" I could hear Hanji yell as I slowly blacked out.

1 Hour later

Levi POV

We were in the Yeager hospital waiting to hear Eren's results.

"Rivai!" I looked up from my phone to see Carla, Eren's mother. She stopped when she saw me. "Y-you!" Her eyes look at me with rage. She pulled Rivai closer to her, I guess my instinct took place, I got angry she was holding my son so close. "Grandma who is this man?" It hurt to know my son didn't know who I was.

"This horrible man is your father" her words were tainted with Venom. "I-"

"You can come in now" Grisha came out of room, as everyone walked into the room I was stopped by Grisha.

"I swear if you do anything to Eren By the walls help me I will kill you" Grisha's showed me he was serious.

Grisha than left, going on to his next person to check on. I decided to wait outside the room til Carla left.

Moments later Carla walked out, holding hands with Rivai, as she handed my son to a nurse. "Levi, I know you Eren, my only question I want you ask yourself is" She paused looking me in the eye. "Are you ready to let go of him. Are you that shallow to just leave him, for a women who abandoned you, while my son has been with you for the longest time?" Carla smiled sadly. I looked away as she walked off.

I slowly opened the door, Eren stared out the window.

"Was it for her?" He asked turning to me.

"For who?" I asked playing dumb, "Ackerman don't play the smartass act on me, it was for your mom wasn't it?" He looked at me with his dad eyes. "Yes it was" I leaned beside the window looking out to the garden out back. I could tell Eren was heart broken even more, "You know I have Heart attacks because of you?"

"How?" I clenched my fists. "How? Levi the stress! He stress you put on me! Rasing Rivai without a father! And the heart ache!" He looked Furious.

"The heart ache of knowing you left me for your mother! The women who abandoned their child because of business purposes!" I didn't speak, I wanted to just listen to him.

"Were all the times we spent just a lie? Was it all just a game to you?" Eren said in a toxic tone.

"Was your love for me a lie? Did you even love me? Was I just a tool for you to ues and throw away once you didn't need it anymore?" Eren a eyes, were cold, like the flame I once saw, had finally burned out.

"Anwser me!" He yelled, I flinched. "I did love you! And I regret leaving you!"

"You regret leaving me! You fucking liar!! If you regretted it you would have looked for me! But you didn't!"

"You left me, took my love as a way for you to ues me! Had a child with me but to just up and leave!"

I told myself, 'you had a good reason to do' it's but in the end was it?

"Eren please, I promise to be there for you and Rivai just forgive me" I said nervous for his anwser. "So you need me to forgive you to start being there for your son?" I looked at his heart monitor, it was beating fast and it could lead to something bad.

"Levi, if you really want me to forgive you, ask your self this" he said with he tone Carla had used.

"Was it worth seeing your mother who left you, but then losing the one who had actually been there for you?"

"Yes, but I will be in Rivai's life I will prove to you I will be there" he looked at me, "then prove it to me you will be there for me and our son" he said turning away from him.

"Now get out of my sight" his face was scrunched up but his heart beat was going back to normal.

When I got out of the room and started walking to leave I heard small foot steps run toward me. I turned around to meet face to face with Rivai.

"Mr Levi, please don't make Momma sad, I want you and Momma to be happy!" He smiled, I kneeled down and took him into a hug. He hugged back, "I want Daddy and Momma to be togather and love each other, do you love Momma?" He asked meeting my gaze. "I do" he hugged tighter,

"Than Rivai is happy!"

Thank you for reading!

Just to note! I will be starting a Q&A book! So you can ask questions there! And I will try to answer all, within the rules I will set of course.

With Fricking Love, Mango_Corgi