Less Than 24 Hours

this is my 1st fan fiction so i'm sorry if it's kinda boring or not really interesting. I kept re-thinking the plot and everything until i came up with this. so yeeeah, here it is (:

-andrea

-Haley's P.O.V-

I felt something wet suddenly touch my face. I ignored it and hoped it was just my dog's slobber. "How gross." I mumbled to myself when i peeled open my eyes to see that it was my dog. 

I quickly arose to go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed my long wavy brown hair and put it up in a messy bun. I applied little mascara to my already long eyelashes. My friends always said it made my blue eyes really stand out. I slipped on some black skinny jeans, a pink flowery blouse and my red TOM's.

I was gonna go shopping with my mom because I was going to be in England for a while, and she wanted to make sure I had everything I needed. My mom was allowing me to travel 'across the pond' all by myself because she finally thought I would be able to take care of myself. After all, I'm already 18, and plus I was going to stay with my aunt. She was always looking out for me, well you know because she's my mom. 

~~

After we came home from shopping and buying stuff that I needed, I just couldn't contain myself. I was so excited that I was going to be in uk in less than 24 hours, I probably wouldn't get any sleep tonight! I brought out my suitcases that were brown with purple polka dots from my closet and started throwing all my clothes into them. I made sure I had everything, my ipod, my laptop, my camera.

I got everything packed and ready to go, now I just had to get some rest, there's a long flight ahead.