Chapter 17(Tris)

I hate that dog. He f*ucking teases me and right in front of our friends. I was so lucky Christina wasn't paying any attention or else I would be screw. When we are alone and no one near us, he is so getting punished. I got to say though he was sexy I could hardly contain myself. Grrrrr... damn these thoughts. I will get my revenge. I actually have an idea now that I think about it. I instantly have a mischievous smirk. Four saw this and brought a little distance between us. 

"What are you thinking about Tris?" he timidly asked 

"Oh nothing just thinking of some.... plans." I respond oh so causally

"Should I be worry about any of those plans?" he asked suspiciously

 "All in good time, all in good time." 

He gulps and goes to Zeke. Wise choice. I go get the girls and round them up. We are gonna be hated after this and at the same time wanted. 

"Girls, I have a little issue and I think this will be liked by all." I suddenly stated

"Does have to do with some naughty boys over there and getting them in the war?" Shauna asked

"Because if that's what it's about I'm all for it" Marlene joined in

"You do make the best plans when it comes to these things." Chrissy chimed in

"If your plan involves getting the boys grounded and humiliated I'm all for it. " Lynn evilly said.

"Well then, lets put a show for the little wolves. See how they like it when we take the reigns." I mischievously 

The ride was short and the boys were looking at us continually like we were guilty of murder. We get the supplies and change into the gear and start to head to a clearing. It was huge and there was a run down carnival and on the other side a bell tower. 

"Girls vs. Boys first round." all of the girls declared.

"Why do you want to do that first?" Will asked suspiciously

"You can asked our dear Four that questioned." I said in an overly sweetly tone. 

The boys all looked at Four where he looked anywhere but me. 

"Lets get started people. 10 mintues till we start. "

"3" Shauna yelled

"2" Marlene said

"1" Christina said 

We all ran toward the bell tower area. Once we get up there we make sure we weren't followed and hide out trails. 

"I think we should split up into groups of two. One can either do solo or three group and the third is sneaker. Or we have the two people as snipers and wait for them to come to us. The other three will go on offense and climb on the trees and use them as our shields." I explained

They all looked at me like I grew a head.

"What?" I asked them

"Chris was right, you are very good at strategy." Lynn said

"When I want something I will do anything for it." I shrugged

"I think we should do the sniper one and tree plan." Christina said 

"Agreed" Shauna said

"Me too" Marlene chimed in

"It's a go for me." Lynn smirked eviliy.

"I will go with the offense who else goes with me."

"Me and Lynn will go with you" Shanuna said

I nod my head and turn toward the other two.

"You guys try to camouflage into the background and stay high it always better. " I told Marlene and Chris

"Great plan as usual. The boys won't know what hit them." Chris smirked

"The ten minutes are soon up lets move people." I commanded in authoritative voiced. 

Me, Shauna, and Lynn start to get down from the bell and run through the forest and Marlene and Chris climb the trees. I immediately saw Will. I think they are using him as a trap and then they will shoot where the shot was at. I signal the two and they immediately understood what I was thinking. Lynn climbs higher and she makes sure she is covered. She aims and fires at poor unsuspecting Will. He falls to the ground and gets back up cursing at Lynn. I smiled at her. Then I heard some footprints over the west side. I get Shauna attention and point toward the area. She listens for it and she starts to take aim at Zeke. I see Uriah and point my gun at him. The same time we got them but Zeke managed to get Shauna. 

"Avenge me!!" Zeke screamed

Shauna, Zeke, and Uriah left and I saw Christina and Marlene out as well. They shrugged their shoulders as I hide. Then I hear a scream from Lynn.

"Four is near Tris and he is willing to kill thy." she says dramtically

I climb higher until I'm almost at the top. I look for Four and I seem him trying to listen where I'm at. Not today buddy I think in my head. I slowly and carefully climb down the tree. I get my aim and right when I'm about to shoot he says something.

"Careful Tris, we both know if you shoot I shoot back and it could lead to war. I hope you have good aim." 

Still he doesn't see me and I still have a chance.

"Aim for the trees, Four, it's where she is hiding." Uriah shouted

I scowled and make a reminder to get Uriah back later. Four just smirks at this and looks at the trees. 

"So hiding in the trees now. I thought you were better then that. C'mon you don't stand a chance against me. Just forfeit now and you walk away paint free. " Four says confidentially. 

"And let you have all the fun, no way" I whispered

I know he heard me but not enough to pinpoint my location exact. He aims for the trees near me. He really is focusing and he might get close. I make my aim and shoot at him on the stomach. It hits his side and he goes down. I jump from my spot while flipping in the air and land on my feet. I raise my gun and point at him. 

"I win" I breathy sigh let out. 

"Not yet" he says

He tackles me to the ground and then kisses me hard. I kiss back after the shock is over. 

"Date me and you Wednesday. Surprise on the location. No rejection." he says looking in my dull eyes.

"Deal" I say looking into his mysterious blue eyes.

He gets off and we see the others. Chrissy jaw is hanging and then she lets out the biggest squeal I ever heard. 

"MY OTP HAS FINALLY CAME TRUE!!!"(One True Pairing)

We play more paint war until we are covered with paint. I go back with the gang and into the house. I was about to go into my car and to my apartment but Four came and hugged me tight. 

"Four let go. I have to go back to my apartment. Tomorrow is also school so you will see me tomorrow. "I He just nuzzles into my neck and sighs contently. 

"I will see you tomorrow and I will get my way right?" he looks at me like a puppy begging.

"We will see now won't we."