𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎

Jungkook gets overprotective and jealous when someone does something as small as touches Namjoon.
                                           -

                                           - "Is someone sitting here?" A deep voice asked, pointing at the seat that Namjoon's thighs were brushing gently against

                                           -
"Is someone sitting here?" A deep voice asked, pointing at the seat that Namjoon's thighs were brushing gently against.

Looking up, he spotted a man no older than himself. In fact, he looked younger than Namjoon; most likely closer to Jungkook's age. Jungkook, who looked ready to say something; before he was cut off.

"No, nobody's sitting there." Namjoon assured, shuffling a little to move away and not invade the strangers space.

"Thanks, I'm Taehyung." He said, plopping down on the seat, his own limbs brushing gently against Namjoon's in his messy sprawl downwards.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung. I'm Namjoon, and this is Jungkook." He introduced, motioning between himself and his boyfriend.

Jungkook only grunted softly, crossing his arms like a petulant child who had been scolded. Taehyung laughed a little, shrugging off the behavior when Namjoon had tried to apologize. He only smiled wider, and leaned in a little closer. Jungkook narrowed his eyes; Namjoon didn't notice.

That position is the exact way Jungkook remained for the entire ride. Namjoon continued to joke around with Taehyung, as the younger male gritted his teeth and tried not to say anything. Namjoon was going to get it, when they got home.

-

"No way, Taehyung!" Namjoon squealed, scandalized.

The younger male put a hand on his thigh and wiggled his eyebrows a little, relishing in the laughter that bubbles past full lips. Though, he was a little surprised when a firm grip ripped it off. Namjoon let out a gasp himself, flushing as Jungkook leaned in close and gripped his thigh.

"Don't touch him." He warned, a hand slipping past Namjoon's shorts.

"Kook, not here." The older male pleaded, trying to stop wandering hands. Jungkook ignored him, continuing his ministrations.

To Namjoon's surprised, Taehyung only smiled and leaned back in his seat, eyes trailing along with Jungkook's movements. He watched the way the oldest male squirmed when fingers brushed against his clothed cock. Jungkook's other hand came out to cover Namjoon's mouth; placing his own directly above the flushed males ear.

"Why don't you show your new friend, what happens when he touches?" He teased softly, slipping his hand out of Namjoon's shorts and up his shirt to pinch at a sensitive nipple.

Namjoon was already hard; the idea of them being caught felt scandalous, and Taehyung watching them was doing nothing but egging him further along. His thighs instinctively opened to let Jungkook slip past the waistband and grab ahold of his weeping cock; laughing a little when he swiped across the tip.

The oldest male bucked forward with a small gasp, embarrassment crawling up his throat as Taehyung joined in laughing, too. He closed his eyes in hopes of making it die down. Jungkook's movements didn't stop, though, and he pulled Namjoon's length from its confinement; giving the other male a glimpse of the shiny head, dripping and red.

"So pretty," Taehyung cooed, ignoring the irritated sound that it drew from Jungkook — who had began to circle the slit with his thumb, further spreading any precum.

Namjoon let out a choked sob, curling in on himself. It was a habit he had, whenever he wanted to feel like he was smaller — or there was too much going on, and he couldn't think, let alone do anything about it.

"Who do you belong to, baby?" The familiar voice of Jungkook whispered into his ear.

"Mm, more please." He begged, too far gone to comprehend the question, nothing more than a jittery mess of adrenaline, nerves and the need to cum.

"J-Jungkook, sir." He answered sharply, nothing more than a quiet exhale of breath.

"Shit, you make him call you sir?" Taehyung asked, gaze still stuck on the way Namjoon's thighs trembled on the seat.

Jungkook didn't answer, lifting Namjoon a little to access the back of his shorts. The oldest male jerked forward, falling directly into Taehyung's lap with a shaky moan. Only then did the other man notice, that Jungkook was readjusting something.

"Why don't you go ahead and tell Taehyung why you're riding the bus." He commanded, pulling Namjoon to sit upright. It was a wonder that no one had spotted them and said something, but Jungkook noticed the way the businessman across from them held his briefcase against his lap.

"S-sir is making me ride all the stops, w-with a vibrator i-in." He stumbled out, thighs jerking forward again. The setting had been low, before this; bearable. But Jungkook kicked it up a notch or two, and now Namjoon could hardly remember his name.

"Tell him why, and then you can cum." Jungkook promised, petting a thick and hardly concealed thigh.

"B-because Jimin s-shook my hand yesterday!" He lurched forward in a soft spasm, his grey shorts darkening a little around the crotch.

Taehyung's eyes widened, before he laughed a little. He hadn't expected Jungkook to be so possessive; especially since Namjoon hadn't mentioned anything about their relations. It was obvious, now, though. As Jungkook tucked Namjoon back into his shorts, he glanced around the bus.

"Fuck! I missed my stop!"

-
This is such a crappy way to start off the series of oneshots, but I hope that it was at least bearable to read (,:

Again, prompt request as well as ship requests are open! Feel free to leave a request in the comments!