𝒹𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓎

Continuation of baby;

                                           -Namjoon was fast asleep, as they drove, which left Jeongguk to nothing but his thoughts

                                           -
Namjoon was fast asleep, as they drove, which left Jeongguk to nothing but his thoughts. Had he really been neglecting his boyfriend? He worked a lot, but they had talked about that before deciding to start the dynamic off. The only other time that he left Namjoon with Jimin, was when there were company parties. Those nights, the little usually stayed at Jimin's house, because Jeongguk returned home late; a little drunk after the celebratory drinks. He always picked the older male up though, at six o'clock the next morning.

Still, Namjoon had called Jimin daddy, and Jimin had implied that the other might be confused with who his caregiver was. If Namjoon was confused, it was because he was feeling neglected. Which ultimately led Jeongguk to frowning, as he missed their street for the third time. Maybe he should have thought about this, when they were home and could discuss it.

-

"Wake up, bub." Jeongguk gently shook Namjoon from his sleep, smiling a little when the other rubbed at his eyes with a little whine.

"No, daddy. Joonie dun' wanna wake up. Sleepy. See? Sleepy?" He demonstrates himself curling back up in the passenger seat, closing his eyes again.

"But baby, don't you want to take a bath with daddy?" Jeongguk tried again, hoping it would be enough to rouse the little from his quick nap.

"Huh? J-Joonie can b-bathe with daddy?" Namjoon started to hurriedly unbuckle himself, nearly tripping out of the car before he caught himself and continued running towards the door.

"Hey! Be careful!" Jeongguk called after him, locking the doors and following the silly male towards their shared apartment door.

-

It wasn't until they were settled in the bath — bubbles and a bath bomb in the water — that Jeongguk thought of the incident again. They really needed to talk about it, and find out what  Jeongguk could do, to be better at this.

"Bub?" He asked softly, frowning a little to himself.

"Hm? Yes daddy?" Namjoon blinked innocently over at him, pausing in his attempt to make a Santa clause beard.

"Did you... Do you remember calling Jimin daddy, today?" Jeongguk rushed out, looking for any signs on Namjoon's face that told him the conversation was uncomfortable.

"D-did J-Joonie call Minnie daddy?" He looked more nervous than anything and that broke Jeongguk's heart.

"You did, baby." Jeongguk confirmed softly. He didn't expect the waterworks to start, or for Namjoon to throw himself on the younger male, his elbow knocking painfully against the tub.

"J-Joonie is sorry!" He cried out, loudly, sniffling against Jeongguk's neck.

"Hey, bub, it's okay," Jeongguk promised softly; rubbing Namjoon's back as soothingly as possible. "Daddy hasn't been giving you enough attention, and Jimin has. It's okay for you to accidentally call him daddy. It just means that I need to do better."

"B-but Daddy is already the best!" Namjoon argued, wiping at his eyes, but the tears kept coming.

"I'm not, baby. We've still got some stuff to work out; to better, before I can be the best daddy out there." He reminded the other with a little smile. "So, how about we get out of the bath and watch some tv, huh?"

"C-can I get Ryan?"

"Baby wait! You're still wet!"

-

I thought I'd do a little continuation chapter. Thank you so much for all the followers, by the way! I'm only two away from 100, and it honestly means so much to me (,:

If you have an prompts/ships that you'd like done, feel free to leave it in the comments!