𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃

Hoseok is stressed with the weight of their upcoming comebacks. Baby joon just wants him to feel better.

                                         -

Namjoon pouted a little, as he watched Hoseok run through another choreography

Namjoon pouted a little, as he watched Hoseok run through another choreography. The others were aching already, and he was pretty sure that Seokjin has gone home. It was almost midnight, now, and they'd been running through the same part for hours already.

"I'm going home," Yoongi announced with a grumble; shooting a glare at Hoseok's weak protest while he gathered his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Yeah... Sorry, hyung, we're going to head home." Jimin shot Namjoon an apologetic smile as the other two younger members shuffled around to gather their stuff.

When the door closed, Hoseok let out a frustrated groan, but nonetheless; he started the music again. Namjoon watched him for a few minuets, noticing the way he stumbled every now and then. Shaking his head, the younger male cut the music off, standing up and looking at Hoseok with a frown.

"We're going home, you need to shower and rest, hyung." He demanded, not letting any room for argument as started to gather their stuff.

"Namjoon, I'm not ready yet! It's not done!" The older male argued, trying to stop the previously mentioned boy from gathering all of his things.

Namjoon froze in his place and looked at Hoseok with a pout. "Seokie, we've been doing this all day. I'm sorry but... if it wasn't perfected in the past hours, it's just not going to work out today."

He felt bad when the dancers shoulders slumped, and almost gave in to let him go again. Shaking his head, he moved forward to grab Hoseok's hand before anything could be said; gently intertwining it with his own.

"Seok, 'm hungry. Let's go get something, yeah? And then we can go home and shower. We can cuddle, too! I'll move the big Ryan off of my bed, and we can put on a movie!" He was desperate to persuade the other rapper to leave.

"Yeah... Okay, let's do that, then." Hoseok agreed, letting out a little sigh as he watched himself in the practice room mirrors for a second. He looked tired, and absolutely drenched in sweat.

In fact, he almost let out a protest when Namjoon lifted up his arm to curl against his side as they walk. It was gross, especially since Namjoon was relatively dry from having sat down a while ago to just watch. It was selfish, though, that he didn't want to say anything for fear that Namjoon would move away. He didn't.

-
"Are you sure the others won't get mad?" Hoseok asked nervously, glancing back at the door.

"They've already had their showers." Namjoon promised, as he added bubbles to the water and watched it fill. "Look, Seok, it's pretty, right?"

Hoseok's eyes practically bugged out of his head when the younger male lifted up one of Yoongi's bath bombs. "Where did you get that?"

"Don't worry, I use them all the time. Hyungie won't mind." The leader assured, motioning Hoseok into the tub. "You go first, I want to sit in your lap."

The other male tried not to look flustered, as he clambered into the tub, spreading his legs for Namjoon to fit between. The younger didn't seem to mind as he followed, settling comfortably against Hoseok's chest. He dropped the bath bomb in, and gasped as color quickly started to unravel.

Their bath was relatively quiet. Namjoon didn't let Hoseok move an inch, and focused on gently rubbing shampoo and conditioner into his hair. He felt like a kid, when Namjoon cupped his face to shield his eyes away when the suds were finally ready to be washed out. The rapper even went as far as to clean him, making Hoseok suck in a sharp breath when he teasingly stroked bath wash over his embarrassingly hardening length. It was quick, though, and he didn't make any comments about it; except for the small giggle that erupted him.

After Namjoon had washed himself, as well, they stood to wrap up in fluffy towels and dry themselves off. Even though Namjoon insisted, Hoseok promised that this was something he could do without help.

"What should we watch?" Namjoon wondered as he pulled on his Ryan pajamas, glancing at the collection of movies he'd accumulated from late nights of hanging out with Taehyung.

"Mm... I don't know, angel. Why don't you pick?" Hoseok had already settled comfortably in Namjoon's bed; nothing but a loose pair of sweatpants hanging off of his hips.

The leader made a delighted noise, already putting something on before clambering in to bed. He curled himself directly against Hoseok's chest — despite the amount of room left on the bed. Wide eyes watched him curiously, before Namjoon leaned in and nuzzled at his cheek, a little.

"Seokie?" He whispered softly, smiling a little when the older man raised an eyebrow. "Hi."

"Hi, angel." Namjoon ducked his head as he flushed, hiding himself against Hoseok's chest. The older male didn't say anything — merely wrapping himself around Namjoon with a little hum.

The moved began quietly in the background, but neither of them were focused on it. Namjoon was too busy wriggling around to get comfortable, before Hoseok just turned him over and curled around his back.

"Hey! Who said I was a little spoon?" Namjoon detested, pouting petulantly.

"I did, now shh. Focus on the movie."