𝒾𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Kim Namjoon was quite known around Korea, being the only heir to his dynasty. There was speculation that the king and queen had tried for another, but fell short in their fertility. Which is why it had been important that their only son be married off to another royal of high status. One that would help the growth of their kingdom, and endure the continuation of the Kim bloodline.

What most did not know, though, was the princes secondary gender.. Which became the biggest surprise for Taehyung, after their first meeting.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Right this way, Prince Taehyung." A guard greeted, motioning with a single hand, as he bowed gracefully before the royal man.

Visiting another kingdom was nothing unfamiliar to the alpha, and so the respect was expected. As he glanced around, though, there was a different feeling that thrummed under his skin.. Excitement. Something about the unknown place made him feel on edge; blissfully unaware of everything around him. Instead, his focus was the feelings that surrounded the place that he was in.

"Thank you," he bowed in return, before opening the grand doors that led the pathway to his possible future.

His breath stopped.

Sitting at the head of a long table, was the prince of this kingdom; Ilsan. Kim Namjoon. Unlike the speculation surround what the man looked like, he was far beyond all expectation. With plump lips, and a thin, button nose — accentuated by cat-like eyes — the other prince was breathtaking.

"Welcome, Prince Taehyung. I'm glad to see that you've arrived here safely." Even his voice was one that could melt away the worries of the masses.

Yet; there was something surprising that filled the area..

Namjoon carried a smell — one of sweet strawberries, and a hint of something more — unlike a beta. A beta was scentless, because they would not be appealing to an alpha for reproduction. But here the prince of Ilsan was, smelling more of an omega than any that Taehyung had ever come across. It was embarrassing when he realized how much heavier his own scent had become at the realization.

"Prince Namjoon.. thank you, for the invitation into your home.."

And like that, Taehyung's infatuation sprung.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The prince returned for another trip, the next week, and again; at the ending of the month. Each time, they shared quiet moments in the Kim's home library. Namjoon usually read informational books on flowers, to Taehyung, who in return remembered to bring them when he visited.

"This one stands for adoration." Namjoon informed Taehyung, as he pointed at the picture.

The younger prince had to stop and double-take, because oh.. how coincidental.

"These? These exact flowers stand for adoration?" He asked, pointing at the exact picture that Namjoon's finger was still hovering over.

"Yeah! They're pretty, right?" Namjoon asked, smiling brightly down at the book.

"How suiting.." he mumbled mostly to himself.

Hours after Taehyung had left, and he returned to his room; Namjoon spotted the vase of flowers on his dresser. The same flowers that had been captured between the book they'd previously shared.

When Taehyung visited again, maybe they could discuss more than just flowers..