𝒶𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒

Namjoon is pregnant and Jeongguk has an infatuation.

Namjoon let out a sigh as he did his best to bend down and gather his alpha's discarded clothes

Namjoon let out a sigh as he did his best to bend down and gather his alpha's discarded clothes. Jeongguk had come home late last night, and apparently hadn't put much thought into his poor, pregnant mate. It was hard to reach with the plump shape of his tummy; but he managed with a small triumphant noise.

Quietly, he crept back into their room to slip the clothes into the hamper of dirty laundry. Jeongguk was still snoring softly in their bed, with another hour to go before his alarm went off. Namjoon smiled at the sight, sneaking over to plant a kiss between his bare shoulders.

The omega preferred to wake up an hour earlier — even if that meant getting up at 5 am — to make sure that Jeongguk's morning coffee and breakfast was ready to go, and that his clothes were washed and ironed. Their life had always been a domestic cycle, but now that he was pregnant, things seemed different around their house.

Jeongguk set his alarm for earlier now, because he had an obsession with sitting Namjoon down and kissing his belly. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that, though the older male wished that his mate wouldn't go to work with ringed eyes; tired and half there as Namjoon walker him halfway to the bus stop. Another problem, was Jeongguk's constant horniness.

He wasn't sure if it was the idea that Namjoon had took him so well, but Jeongguk now frequently asked him if he could knot Namjoon. On the bright side, he was much gentler; cupping the bump of the omegas tummy, and sucking gently at the swollen buds on his chest.

Halfway through cooking eggs and checking frequently on the clothes — Jeongguk had woken up and snuck his way to wrap around Namjoon.

"Good morning, my babies." He greeted gruffly; voice raspy with sleep, and deeper than his smooth, soft voice.

"Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" Namjoon asked, turning the stove off and reaching in his alphas hold for a plate.

"I did, until I realized that you weren't there." The man grumbled, snagging a piece of egg from the pan.

"Mm, I had to throw your clothes in the dryer, so I woke up a little earlier than usual." Namjoon informed him, smacking gently at his greedy hands. "Come on, go sit at the table. I get you some Apple juice."

"I wanted to talk to my little man, though." He pouted and rubbed gently at the omegas tummy.

"You can talk to him after you eat, Gguk." He'd never been good at persuading — and it was obvious in this moment, when Jeongguk leaned down to kiss along his tummy with a soft murmur of 'hi there, Minsik.'

Namjoon couldn't find it in himself to be angry at the sweet gesture, so he stood still as his mate whispered gently between himself and the tummy in front of him. Often times, it was hard not to cry through these moments. His fiancé was so soft and sweet with their child, and it was all an omega could ask for in their mate. He practically had everything going for him.

-

I never realized that so many people love namkook; but I'm honestly so soft at the idea of it.

This was a short one, because I wasn't feeling too well. If there's any prompts or plots that you'd like me to fulfill — don't be afraid to leave it in the comments. I love when people request stuff (,: