𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈

MMXIII

MMXIII.

There's a silence around the room, in which two boys have curled their way around each other. The only separation between the two of them, follows the beam of light, from the sliver of moon that peeks through the window. It divides two body's between and light and shadow, but not from one another.

In the morning, Jeongguk will wake early and sneak back to his bed. He'll rumple the sheets before he leaves to shower, and rub the traces of Namjoon from his skin. He is a teenager now, capable of sleeping alone. Still. They work together to deceive Seokjin, but in the evening like this, there is no presence of the morning.

He is no fool to the antics behind closed doors, but he finds that these secrets, that lay hidden between the tune of songs; the real lyrics behind slow melodies that write their love into existence, are of no interest. Not from him, anyway.

Even so, the sun still shines again. A repetition, of their erased love.

-
MMXVIII.

The hushed moments no longer exist between Namjoon and his counterpart. He finds that often times, the only existence of their love at night, are the remains of unfinished lyrics on his computer. The beats of songs within a constant style, drum against his skull, following the beat of a headache.

Jeongguk continues sleeping.

It's been ages since a young boy has climbed into his bed, with the faux intentions of warding away scary dreams, that creep in the presence of a night light. They linger in Namjoon's room, now. In Namjoon's head.

The only thing in existence, so late in the evening, are the ugly forms of monsters that crawl through him; over him.

It is no longer Jeongguk who needs the comfort. Namjoon doesn't ask, though. Too afraid to rouse the other male, and his irritation. Their schedules remain packed, between constant traveling around the world. The sounds of fanchants, don't defeat the loud ache of quietness.

In the morning, the rumpled sheets of both beds, will be made. The creases that once existed, will be tucked away, tightly to fit the frame of their singular beds. Even so, a soft rumple will appear, here and there. In no particular order, they'll form until the sheets are tangled again.

"You're still awake."

Namjoon's startled by the sudden voice, only a bed across from him. It's accusatory, betrayed; as if he's done something behind the others back.

"Sleep, Taehyung."

Even their shared room, has been separated by the sliver of light that used to combine them. There's a moon between them, and only darkness.

Taehyung is a good partner.

He never questions Namjoon, and on the days in which the older male feels reminiscent for bunny toothed smiles, and quite giggles underneath rumpled sheets; Taehyung holds his hand and kisses a different story into existence.

The lyrics don't quite fit the beat. A familiar fast thrum of quick love, doesn't fit the slow, melodic hum of lyrics.

And so,

Namjoon changes the song.

Hello, this is a short update for those of you who have been waiting for something. Thank you for waiting for me. If i am completely honest, I've reached a certain slump in my life, where I feel constantly stuck.

I meant to update on my birthday, but the entire day ended up being pretty messy.

My parents are getting divorced, so I hope that you'll be able to bare with me.

Thank you for your understanding comments and replies to my updates and such!

P.s. PENTAGON IS GORGEOUS IRL, AND SO IS SVT. IF YOU WANNA FANGIRL W/ ME HMU ON IG OR KKT!!