𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎

Hoseok sighed as he kicked off his shoes, wanting nothing more than to unwind from the tight, invisible ropes that wind his body tight; ready for dancing

Hoseok sighed as he kicked off his shoes, wanting nothing more than to unwind from the tight, invisible ropes that wind his body tight; ready for dancing. It is his own focus that had prolonged the practice, way after everyone else had already packed up and left with sympathetic grins. It's something that they must be used to by now, and he wonders if that's relieving or worrying.

The dorm is eerily silent, and the main room seems to void of any human presence. Though the television is still turned on to the intro of an anime, he suspects that Namjoon had probably ushered Jeongguk away from the show and into his room. Hoseok turns it off on his way towards the room.

Without the quiet thrum, he can make out even softer noises. Dropping his bag as quietly as possible, he follows the sound of soft squelching. How many times had he told Jimin to stop jerking it to Namjoon's video focuses?

But oh.

The sound isn't coming from Jimin's room. No. The soft sounds are streaming from the thin crack of Namjoon's door. It's dangerous for the other to have his door opened still, when he's making noises like that. Had it been another member to discover this; they'd probably have barged in.

Hoseok though, he's different. Or, so he likes to believe. But his feet are already carrying him towards the door, fixed on the space in which he can see into Namjoon's room. This probably makes him creepier than any of the other members would have been.

Namjoon is there, and he's the only thing in sight from the space between the door and it's frame. If Hoseok was thinking straight, he'd realize that this is a set-up, because Namjoon's bed is no longer pressed against the wall; no, it's strategically lined in the center of the room.

"H-hhng."

For a split second, Hoseok feels awkward about the entire ordeal. If anyone were to walk out for a glass of water, they'd catch him there, being a peeping-tom. Without a second thought, he nudged the door open and almost instantly regretted it when Namjoon's eyes flew open to see who was intruding.

"H-hyung." The utterance seemed to make everything more real, and the older of the two contemplated fleeing the scene.

But Namjoon didn't stop what he was doing. With his legs spread, a hand around his shaft, and fingers pressed into the pucker between his legs; their leader came with Hoseok's name on his lips.

-

Hi, all my recent updates are quite short, but it's all I have time for at the moment! I miss writing for you all, though, so please wait for me! I'm in the middle of moving to Alaska, from Arizona, so it's proving to be difficult for me to update as often as usual ):

I love you all!